Gator and Nole Fans Collide (or not)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stupids gonna keep stupidding

Auntie velvet probably fell over himself because he was too turnt from the milds and yak

FFB94BC4-6CB4-4C98-905D-F71FF2143531.gif

How turds and semenholes settle beefs.

That shlt was an embarrassment, and then they publicize it. Could have gone one of three ways, mostly bad. Like it did, with everybody pussying out, or with somebody on the ground with a couple of 9mm slugs....

.....or with the least likely occurrence, a couple of guys actually square up for a straight up fight.

When’s the last time that ever happened?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing funnier would've have been some rent-a-cop from whatever community this clown's girlfriend lives in rolling up in a golf cart and using a taser on both of them.

I do love the girl screaming "Why are you giving out my address?!".

This is why UCF is the #2 program in the state with FAU, USF and FIU vying for that 3 spot.

I wonder if it's hard going through life being an idiot... or maybe you're such an idiot, you don't know you're an idiot, and everything is copacetic.

Advertisement
Will someone translate please

I fell chasing that ***** cus I’m washed then his girl pull up and say she kicking him out the house

Gotta wear nike next time, forget I’m washed when I get riled up

I’m still laughing at the thought of Uncle silk rolling out for 45 minutes in his Corolla wearing his wife beater and Dollar General slides hunting J-roc over a Twitter beef.

Sounds like a big 3 rollup exclusive to me.

I was getting flashbacks to this.

Semper Canes!!!

Attachments

• 75CBB797-FB7D-447A-ADA2-FBFA0B6F6118.jpeg
    75CBB797-FB7D-447A-ADA2-FBFA0B6F6118.jpeg
    606.2 KB · Views: 13
Will someone translate please

I fell chasing that ***** cus I’m washed then his girl pull up and say she kicking him out the house

Gotta wear nike next time, forget I’m washed when I get riled up

From Urbandictionary.com:

"Washed"

A term used to describe a general feeling of exhaust, tiredness and lack of motivation. For example, after a long day at work, one may experience the feeling of being washed.

It is often used to describe a feeling obtained after smoking marijuana or day-drinking.

Advertisement
Back