Gary Furburger

Gary going off on mr everything lol sheesh

who is right more than he's wrong, as much as everyone hates to admit it. I have to listen to this podcast. Couldn't bring myself to do it last night knowing it would be all gloom and doom...

Advertisement
what is that about? he isn't the only one on that board who does that. I just don't get it.

When we got destroyed by Georgia Tech for the next 3 hours after the game he made 5 posts about Mario Cristobal. I made a thread saying isn't it weird that our moderator is more focused on the head coach at Oregon than the Miami football program. Immediate ban.

It's funny that you go to any other message board, and the threads about Mario are few and far between, but if you go to Grusport it is every other thread. And then Gru likes to say he doesn't have an agenda. He was posting links to the Oregon Rival page the other day.

Can we rename this the GruSport Reunion Thread? I feel like I missed out on a lot of fun over there. I’ve never read it but it seems like I would’ve gotten tossed fast abusing Gru.

I was tossed at least 10x over the years. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Gru's little minions will report back to him.

Advertisement
Everytime I hear Furrywoman speak I think it sounds like some horrible mix of The Feast (who I hear is unemployed now and hopefully only sending resumes to Boston radio stations) and DBC if he wasn't on the spectrum.

Imagine paying this jagoff for access to "insider" content that only includes a fabricated story about Zo and an athletic department position that Furrywoman created in HIS OWN MIND and incessant pining for Luigi's "unparalleled skillset" to be brought "home" coupled with "If not....then just bring Butch back".

Advertisement
I’ve never paid attention to him but by the way you guys describe him, he sounds like Pig Vomit from the Howard Stern movie.
Dude takes himself too seriously . Poor soul , he's just too high strung .......

He banned another of his top posters not too long ago. Goes by canerob over there and rarely posts here but maybe he'll finally leave Grusport behind . He's @thisu over here.

Alonzo has said he would be interested in coming to Miami in some capacity...pretty sure if the offer ($$$) is right, he would be back in a cocaine heartbeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back