Gary Furburger

Cribby

All-American
Premium
If you want a really good laugh ( and we all do at this point) I advise you to go listen to the latest CaneSport live. Just the first caller is all you need to hear.

I’ll just say this “ Jon Gruden “ is thrown in Gary’s face , then just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

You’re welcome.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll be sure to listen...Gary has had it up to his ears with his Gruden F up years ago. He has been know to ban some who have taken it too far. As some might know, Ferman doesn't take well to be proven wrong..ha ha ha

Advertisement
I'll be sure to listen...Gary has had it up to his ears with his Gruden F up years ago. He has been know to ban some who have taken it too far. As some might know, Ferman doesn't take well to be proven wrong..ha ha ha
Ok so I'm lost....we talking football or politics because this can go either way

Advertisement
All we need now is "Smoky" Cush and we'll have the three headed monster reunion...Thug and JB here already...maybe he'll be back next time Ferman puts him in time out

Correct .

https://pics.me.me/shut-up-baby-****-32568376.png

A78ADB72-4F6A-4E09-AC77-11A7DDA7F72E.gif

Listening to it right now but I’m all aboard with bringing Alonzo highsmith as a general manager of sorts for the football program. In fact, we NEED that to happen

Advertisement
Gary threatened to ban me over posting about the Gruden thing. I pulled up 3 posts about it since it happened and then he backtracked and tried to say he was deleting all of my posts about making fun of him over Gruden. Then he finally banned me because I pointed out he only posts about Mario Cristobal and not Miami football. He's got his nose so deep in Mario's jock he can't see straight

Advertisement
Who is the ****** looking brunette up there?

And Gary Furburger can't be a real name, can it? (I'm from Pennsylvania so I have no idea who he is)

I’d love Highsmith here but why would he leave the NFL for a head of football job at UM?
He has a high affinity for Miami’s program and want to see it back to the top plus the pending browns offseason that may break everything up

Gary threatened to ban me over posting about the Gruden thing. I pulled up 3 posts about it since it happened and then he backtracked and tried to say he was deleting all of my posts about making fun of him over Gruden. Then he finally banned me because I pointed out he only posts about Mario Cristobal and not Miami football. He's got his nose so deep in Mario's jock he can't see straight

what is that about? he isn't the only one on that board who does that. I just don't get it.

Advertisement
Back