Gary Ferman Interviews Swasey

Advertisement
Hi -

Please be respectful of other sites and do not copy and paste articles. You can create a thread and discuss it but in this case if someone wants to read it they should sign up for a subscription from CaneSport.

- Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical ****** journalism from that assbag.

It also didn't help Swasey's cause that he struggled to pass an NCAA mandated certification course for strength coaches this past season, preventing him from personally working with the team in his weight room.

"I don't think that had anything to do with it, not from what I was told," he said.

Swasey says he's not upset about getting let go. He wants to dwell on all the great memories from the day he took over in 1997.

How long could he not workout the team? News to me that he took over in '97.

He also listed a lot of players from many years ago as those who come and work out. I told you all that those numbers were down, not many NFL'ers around anymore.

Advertisement
If he can't pass the test that allows him to work with the players

Then there is no need for you

Sounds like his success was not predicated on his ability but from
The coaches ability to bring in top talent

We are upgrading everything

Advertisement
If Swasey was working w players, who would've hired the DJ and set up the laser show?

It also didn't help Swasey's cause that he struggled to pass an NCAA mandated certification course for strength coaches this past season, preventing him from personally working with the team in his weight room.

Wow! That tells you all that you need to know. He should have been gone a long time ago.

This cat has produced some of the weakest, fattest, and slowest Canes teams I've ever seen...on top of that he struggled to pass a course that is required by the NCAA that qualifies him to do his job...and he "just didn't see this coming?"

Wow.

Advertisement

"I don't think that had anything to do with it, not from what I was told," he said.

Swasey says he's not upset about getting let go. He wants to dwell on all the great memories from the day he took over in 1997.

Swasey's time is up.

LOL, yep his education and background had nothing to do with it.

He didn't take over in 97' he was an associate from 97-99 Under Moffitt.

Advertisement
While I wanted him gone, feel bad for someone that loses their job. Best of luck to him

Advertisement
Back