Garvin to the NFL

Advertisement
They don't need their heads pumped up, they just wanna go.

If these kids all keep leaving early it probably has something to do with them not believing in the reasons presented for them to stay.

They'd rather be low round/UDFA's then stick around, that should tell you all you need to know.

Now that’s a fire post! FACTS!!! Thank you @Liberty City El

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get how it's a bad decision.. In my opinion he'll get drafted in the draft. RJ McIntosh & Kendrick Norton; both whom I saw a lot of the users on this website say was two bad decisions. I remember the majority were saying they should stay another year in college. Help be on a even better defense & get drafted higher.. Obviously Garvin believes in his own talent.. Whether he gets drafted or not, he most likely will put in the work to make a career in the nfl.

This is why the majority of fans of any sports team, whether they admit it or not - are just selfish thinkers; Especially if you buy a players jersey and then to proceed to act like they matter to the individual or not.. Like when Cleveland fans burned LeBron James "fan" gear after he went to Miami. & Most likely tried getting tickets to the nba playoffs when he went back to the cavs.

The above is why - It's absolute b/s people call themselves fans of any team; especially buying a specific players jersey. Especially when its a sport like football.. Earl Campbell during his nfl network autobiography.. you pretty much saw he's in constant physical pain.. And then there's tragic cases like Junior Seau (rip). Some of them just want to get paid to help their family most likely. Yet none of these big businesses give a **** about the actual person.

But even then there's different academic standards for each school - private/state. When Miami's program had no problem letting the U be a team when they were not giving a/f.. Pretty much, if the person can help fill the millionaire bank accounts, that's the end all for these rich people.

But even then. The u/s government still to this day don't give a **** about the player. That's why in basketball, you used to be abe to go to the pro's after high school. Guaranteed money is in the nba, because it's a less brutal sport overall. So a person like Michael Jordan can be the goat of the entire nba, still today. Yet the Bull's ownership during his prime gave him grief over his contract. Yet the average starter makes the salary of his contract during Jordan's prime.

Sorry to rant.. I see all b/s people around me everyday where I live.

Terrible decision. His advisors should be ashamed.

Why? dont know how long you've been practicing but clients go against professional advice regularly. We don't know what his advisors "advised". Maybe they suggested to him to stay and se cagó en las noticias.

Advertisement
It's extremely hard to be on a 53. We have more DEs in the NFL than any team in the country. If it was that easy, the other teams that recruit five stars every year would have more.

We've also been one of the top sack teams in the country, so it has translated in the Diaz area.

The two of note are legitimately lifetimes ago at this point and not really relevant to the discussion about the recent crop.

At what point do we stop looking at Calais and Olivier Vernon to make points. The list of players of recent vintage have not proven to be anything like Calais and Olivier Vernon and are truly deep backups that have floated between the practice squad, inactive list, and being deep reserves. That's really lowering the standard. Its like using Frank Gore to discuss Mark Walton. Sure...but we're really missing the point.

Advertisement
Why? dont know how long you've been practicing but clients go against professional advice regularly. We don't know what his advisors "advised". Maybe they suggested to him to stay and se cagó en las noticias.

I’ve got some specific information in this situation. And the big difference between agents and lawyers is that agents only get paid if the guy goes pro.

He better test off the charts

Correct. I don't the defensive ends understand the significance of that these days. Unless your vertical jump and other explosiveness tests are at the top tier, you are going to drop. The only ones who can get away with less than elite testing are guys like Clowney and Chase Young, who probably will not test as well as expected.

Advertisement
Back