Garcia question

Advertisement
This was supposed to be the year of D'Eriq King, and look what happened. I'm sure Jake is capable of seeing that if he stays put and puts in the work, he'll get his chance when the time is right. It worked out for Tyler this year. Same with Rooster, Kam Kinchens, Jakai Clark.

Advertisement
Is anyone else thinking that Garcia has to be thinking about leaving for his original commitment choice? When you combine Lashlee leaving with whatever is going on at Miami now, TVD’s success and the things that Riley has done at the QB position, it has to be on his mind to go home. I really want him to stick and step in after TVD but I just can’t see a kid with his talent and love for the game to wait around when he could easily start elsewhere.
No. TVD could go pro after yr 2. Why don’t you list all the programs where he can start immediately?

I am sure about the enemies and weighed that before posting. It was a simple question looking for opinions during this time of uncertainty and basically boredom.
It’s definitely something that people have discussed since TVD broke out so it’s not like it’s out of line

Would be amazing for us to have both of these guys on the roster willing to fight for the job and stick around like they used to but who knows

It’s definitely something that people have discussed since TVD broke out so it’s not like it’s out of line

Would be amazing for us to have both of these guys on the roster willing to fight for the job and stick around like they used to but who knows

I've pondered how much of TVD's seemingly rapid development was the result of pressure from Jake Garcia's signing. It was clear that Garcia was a fan-favorite, mainly because he has more of a south Florida personality than TVD.

Does TVD put up the year he had without Garcia showing up and acting like he was the heir-apparent? I dont know.

Advertisement
Is anyone else thinking that Garcia has to be thinking about leaving for his original commitment choice? When you combine Lashlee leaving with whatever is going on at Miami now, TVD’s success and the things that Riley has done at the QB position, it has to be on his mind to go home. I really want him to stick and step in after TVD but I just can’t see a kid with his talent and love for the game to wait around when he could easily start elsewhere.

Please stop.

This is the most unnecessary thread since...whatever the last one you started is...

TVD is gone after next year and Jacurri is going to be far from ready. He’ll be given the starting job on a silver platter and he knows it.

With a good season Van Dyke will be gone to thw NFL next year.. Garcia should heal up study and be ready to be the guy the season after

I've pondered how much of TVD's seemingly rapid development was the result of pressure from Jake Garcia's signing. It was clear that Garcia was a fan-favorite, mainly because he has more of a south Florida personality than TVD.

Does TVD put up the year he had without Garcia showing up and acting like he was the heir-apparent? I dont know.
I am the biggest TVD fan on the board probably but ya know it’s not quite so simple that he’s just going to progress to a Heisman level

Tons of talent at WR but Rambo leaving would be a huge blow. Another OC to break in. And just defenses having time and film now.

I think a lot of us had similar things to say about Jacory early on

And before anyone goes ballistic and has a heart attack, I still think TVD is that dude and can’t wait till next year for him

But still we can’t just assume and put everything in one basket

Advertisement
One of the QB’s that committed to USC is the reason we got Garcia, right??

Advertisement
Why? Other teams stack QBs with no problem. They only usually leave if they have been passed up by someone younger. By your theory, Ewers should be hitting the portal because Stroud is a head of him.
So….bad example on my part.

Garcia loves it down here. If TVd has another big year next year, then he is gone and it’s Garcías team.
Agree, seems dialed in and really enjoying himself. Doesn’t mean he probably doesn’t want a chance but may also see that TVD could be gone after next year if he plays like he did at the end of the season.

Why? Other teams stack QBs with no problem. They only usually leave if they have been passed up by someone younger. By your theory, Ewers should be hitting the portal because Stroud is a head of him.
He hit the portal today 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back