Garcia question

Canez1

OG
Is anyone else thinking that Garcia has to be thinking about leaving for his original commitment choice? When you combine Lashlee leaving with whatever is going on at Miami now, TVD’s success and the things that Riley has done at the QB position, it has to be on his mind to go home. I really want him to stick and step in after TVD but I just can’t see a kid with his talent and love for the game to wait around when he could easily start elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He'll probably stay and hope TVD bounces after next season. He'll transfer if TVD stays past his RS Soph season.

Is anyone else thinking that Garcia has to be thinking about leaving for his original commitment choice? When you combine Lashlee leaving with whatever is going on at Miami now, TVD’s success and the things that Riley has done at the QB position, it has to be on his mind to go home. I really want him to stick and step in after TVD but I just can’t see a kid with his talent and love for the game to wait around when he could easily start elsewhere.
Why? Other teams stack QBs with no problem. They only usually leave if they have been passed up by someone younger. By your theory, Ewers should be hitting the portal because Stroud is a head of him.

Advertisement
No. He will start in 2023 after Van Dimes goes in the first round to either Carolina or Atlanta.

Advertisement
USC has 3 QBs already and more coming. This is silly
Exactly. Every big school has big time Qbs or Qb commits.

His best bet is to get healthy and maybe he gets to play some in the bowl not sure if he’s cleared yet and wait to see what happens in the spring here and at other big programs.

Advertisement
Back