Garcia is proof that HL tapes are BS

It did look like he had possession until he hit the ground. So maybe overturned if reviewed. But it looks like he is still dealing with the mental part of it and putting more pressure on himself- which may be a good or bad thing. Time will tell.

Yeah, I think that his flopping around was because he KNEW people would blame him for a "drop". I just wish he had some positive mojo and would fight for every catch and every penalty. The best WRs have a confidence level that tells them that every **** ball should have been theirs, and that if they didn't catch it, the ref must have blown the call or the penalty.

WE NEED WIGGINS AND POPE TO FIGHT LIKE THAT. Not just some "ho-hum, let me get back to the huddle ASAP" nonsense.

Advertisement
You can tell Garcia has everything that Brad Kaaya was missing... the difference between greatness fulfilled or future bust. Lol y’all were drooling over Kaayas HS tape 😴

Allow me to paraphrase OP's post for y'all:

:fap:

:4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

🍆💦

1️⃣5️⃣➖0️⃣

Not that there's anything wrong with that 🤣

GO CANES!!!

The Wiggins drop would have been ruled a catch with IR and that would have put Garcia at 20-25(80%) 300 yards and 2 TD's all in about a 1/2 of play. Not too shabby.

Advertisement
The Wiggins drop would have been ruled a catch with IR and that would have put Garcia at 20-25(80%) 300 yards and 2 TD's all in about a 1/2 of play. Not too shabby.
If I remember correctly, after the Wiggins incompletion, Garcia still led us on a scoring drive all on pass plays. So the yards wouldn't have changed

I feel like, although defensively it still looked a bit vanilla and contained, Garcia did a nice job of doing the QB fundamentals, stepping into the pocket, progressing through the reads, making the right decisions.

He had one play, someone was coming thru the middle barely blocked and Garcia took the hit right after he released the ball. These are the plays you want to see from a QB.

Advertisement
He’s rapidly winning me over. As always though, the ONLY real test for a QB is live bullets in real game situations. He’s passed the dress rehearsals with flying colors.

However, when I see a QB light it up in practice where they’re playing touch football it takes me back to my life as a prospective *** worker. Your Legend was truly legendary in the bedroom. He was blessed with a monolithic rod. The kind that had chicks wondering if they could handle a 32 ounce can of San Marzano tomatoes.

Not only that, fellas. He pounded more chicks into coital submission than Habib has dudes in the octagon. Just relentless piston-like pounding with the lasting power of a Honda motor. And the strapping good looks of an Uncle Jesse from the first incarnation of Full House.

The Legend and any of the hundreds of women he had satisfied in the privacy of his stately mansion thought the next logical step was to take his talents to The Valley, the **** capitol of the world. He made the connections and made his way out to CA.

Full of swagger, at his first meeting with studio head, Vic Lagina, your beloved Legend plopped his massive and already fully engorged crank on the table. I’ll tell ya that table shook as if a butcher just tossed a 48oz. Wagyu tomahawk on the table. There were a couple young starlets present at that initial meeting, and I could swear they started sweating instantly like they had just been handed an envelope with their STD results inside. But they were in love.

Thinking he had found an incredibly handsome John Holmes, Vic immediately scheduled your dude for his first live shoot later that same day with his number one contract girl, who shall remain nameless. The Legend showed up to makeup hard as a rock, and the makeup girl immediately gave him her number. Your Legend strutted out to the set like a peacock of a peacock had a 13 inch member.

Then the entire crew started trickling in. There must have been 10 dudes there. And the hot lights came on. And suddenly every drop of that gallon of blood rushed from The Legend’s massive tool into his other extremities. The director clicked that wooden contraption and yelled “ACTION!”

Regrettably, that **** shoot turned into a taffy pull. After your boy clumsily wasting an hour trying to shove a giant oversized marshmallow into a piggy bank slot, Vic walked over, punched me in the eye and told me to get my soft dyck off his set. He called the always reliable Danny DeMeato, who was on standby, and Danny did a solid workmanlike job as he always did.

Having said all that, you never what you really have until the director clicks that box and yells “ACTION!!!”
Seth Meyers Smoking GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Love Story time with Uncle ‘Chise!! What an amazing read.

I've never seen a highlight film that wasn't impressive. They are usually compilations of the best, most successful plays. While some who are more expert than I am can analyze what a player does (e.g., arm strength, recognition, etc.,) you still don't see all the bad things a player might do.

Advertisement
Back