Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
I honestly don’t know how good the kid really is. He is rated high but reminds me of a small QB like old Brody Croyle that played at Bama back in the day

I remember Croyle with the Chiefs. He fuccin sucked.

He been had a offer and he is good. I don’t think he is a program changer but he is a good prospect.
He just doesn't move...unless Lashlee gone and someone else is going to use his arm. King is great cause he can move...alot of his great game changing plays are his runs.

Advertisement
Dwins logic:
A. If a kid is committed or will likely be committed to Miami - 'He sucks/isn't a dog/fire the staff'
B. If a a kid doesn't commit to Miami - 'He's a dog/why can't we be Bama/fire the staff'

Never change Mopey.
Nah Taylor and Williams are dogs and they are locked in

Quick accurate release, great mobility in the pocket, eyes down field and stands tall. Looks athletic enough to pick up a few first downs with his feet too. Not sure what there’s not to like but then again this is C(unty)IS

You always have to mope about something.
I haven't moped all day and I been saying I don't want Garcia in this class ...I think even liberty city agrees with me. It's just a hot take I saw his film he's slow which means he will look slower here cause the speed increase in college. I rather get a duel threat cause we have Lashlee and lash values a guy that can run it opens up the playbook more.

Advertisement
He just doesn't move...unless Lashlee gone and someone else is going to use his arm. King is great cause he can move...alot of his great game changing plays are his runs.
Lashlee doesn’t have to have a runner. Look at buchele at smu. I mean tvd isn’t a runner either. I would rather have a dual guy too but lashlee said he doesn’t need a dual and his offense works with either

I haven't moped all day and I been saying I don't want Garcia in this class ...I think even liberty city agrees with me. It's just a hot take I saw his film he's slow which means he will look slower here cause the speed increase in college. I rather get a duel threat cause we have Lashlee and lash values a guy that can run it opens up the playbook more.

At this point late in the game we need an arm to develop

Advertisement
Dwins logic:
A. If a kid is committed or will likely be committed to Miami - 'He sucks/isn't a dog/fire the staff'
B. If a a kid doesn't commit to Miami - 'He's a dog/why can't we be Bama/fire the staff'

Never change Mopey.
It’s like I’m seeing double!!!

He’s overrated but not bad. If we do our job recruiting I don’t think he ever takes a snap as Miami’s starter. The 22 prospects we’re on are better and he’s not better than TVD
Of course your entitled to your opinion, but your wrong. If you've watched available film, you'd know what players, scouts and coaches know, that he is the overall top guy this year.

Advertisement
After watching King a dual threat qb just gives the team more options and gives a defense more things to think about. Covid screwed up visits and Garcia visited before so he is very familiar with us plus coaches and recruits have all stayed in contact with him. He's not what I want but every class needs a qb. Me personally I would wait and go portal but it's not my choice. If he's the qb for this class I support it.

Last edited:
His traits are better than Kyle Trask's fwiw. I'm not as high on him as others but there's a pathway to him being an all-ACC QB if his supporting cast is strong.

We all love to rag on UGA and Kirby Smart on here. I've seen Quincy Avery make some similarly disparaging comments about them recently. Maybe Newman deserves the benefit of the doubt that he was turned off by that scene.
What did Avery say?

Advertisement
Back