Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did I miss where we didn't start RS FR Jarren Williams and RS FR Nkosi Perry before that?

worked out swimmingly. experience does matter imo (from a maturity standpoint). not everyone is Tua and or trevor (even tua didnt start his freshman year)

Every year Miami gets stuck in the waiting game and that never turns out well for us. Manny said last year that he was done playing that game with kids but yet here we are again (WAITING ON TOP KIDS TO STRING US ALONG ).. If this kid wants to be here he needs to go public today if he really wants to help secure more talent.

Advertisement
Hoping if Garcia is going to come he goes ahead and commits now.Maybe if Maason Smith is on the fence him coming might help make a difference along with some others the coaches think we are in on...

Every year Miami gets stuck in the waiting game and that never turns out well for us. Manny said last year that he was done playing that game with kids but yet here we are again (WAITING ON TOP KIDS TO STRING US ALONG ).. If this kid wants to be here he needs to go public today if he really wants to help secure more talent.

That’s not what he said and this is a preposterous take.

Hoping if Garcia is going to come he goes ahead and commits now.Maybe if Maason Smith is on the fence him coming might help make a difference along with some others the coaches think we are in on...
Agreed. Garcia has a chance to jump start some momentum before NSD if he jumps on board now.

Advertisement
Well that class is nearly full and we’re only weeks from signing day . Not sure what you stand to gain pressuring a top recruit who has a lot of options at this point in time

From his dad to Rivals:

“It probably won’t happen till signing day, and maybe not the 16th (the first day of the early signing period) but on the last day (the 18th),” Randy said.

Randy also doesn’t rule out Garcia not signing early and simply enrolling at the school of his choice in January. He may need that much time to make the best decision for himself.

“I don’t think he really knows what he’ll do right now,” Randy said. “His heart might be someplace but his mind might not be there yet, he has to process everything.

He goes on to say that wherever Jake decides to play, the family will be moving there.
Naw... Garcia knows where he wants to go and he wants to sign early. Seems as if the dad WANTS him to wait it out.

Did I miss where we didn't start RS FR Jarren Williams and RS FR Nkosi Perry before that?
Glad to know the current freshman QBs are exactly the same as those two. Listen, is it ideal to have a redshirt freshman start? Not usually, no. But when one has been in the system a whole year and has all the physical tools to get the job done, I'm not so concerned. ****, I just watched yet another redshirt freshman yesterday beat a pretty decent BYU team yesterday. I watched our own Miami Hurricanes win a national title with a redshirt freshman. I've seen it year in and year out, young QBs doing well and exceeding expectations. However, since we had some immaturity there in recent history, we are now to think it can not be done? Nah. Give me a talented RS freshman that has been in the Lashlee system for a year and a half and let's roll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back