Garcia Decommits!!

What’s your assessment of Garcia? I forget who it was on this site, but they were not fans of his game and said he was I overrated.

Advertisement
While I really want UM to get Garcia I think people are sleeping on TVD. Players have been raving about him for a while now.

I don’t think so. I think most people don’t wanna have two QBs on the roster next year if Perry bolts and good programs recruit a legit QB every class.

1607207485123.jpeg

Go ahead lose your minds.

It also seems like he's a guy who can rally the locker room. Garcia has been "inserted" as the starting QB on two teams where there already was a local kid who worked his way up. That can't have been easy. While it's hard to know what went on behind the scenes, it sure looks like he's managed to earn the trust of the guys on the field. A few times last night I noticed him direct guys on where to be. Those leadership qualities are what we previously lacked before this season when we got King. If he should commit to the Canes, I think he brings a lot to the table.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah miami is good either way I feel like but I told y’all watch ASU here
Couple people lol’d at me when I said it’s Miami and ASU after he decommited. FSU could maybe be a threat since their qb room is a mess. But if he does make that his decision making is very questionable.

Miami is the obvious leader

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he goes to ASU he sits behind Daniels next year too. Easier path to playing after that but better roster here.

Advertisement
Back