Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Perfect day for the kid to announce. If it doesn’t happen today, he likely waits till signing day to have a ceremony in my opinion.

Is that a UA on the ASU shirt? Isn’t that company close to chapter 7? Not to gloat on Addidas but we seem more put together than ASU as a program right now.

I, like others, hope this kid stops ******** around and makes a commitment ASAP. For one, it will stop me from wasting my time checking on his status. But for real, he can be a leader and help this team (or whatever team he chooses) get better by creating some last minute momentum heading into ESD. If he truly is torn, fine, I get it. But I don’t think that you drop your commitment to USCw if you were torn. I believe that he knows where he is going and is just waiting his time to announce for suspense. This is the wrong move imo.

Is that a UA on the ASU shirt? Isn’t that company close to chapter 7? Not to gloat on Addidas but we seem more put together than ASU as a program right now.

I, like others, hope this kid stops ******** around and makes a commitment ASAP. For one, it will stop me from wasting my time checking on his status. But for real, he can be a leader and help this team (or whatever team he chooses) get better by creating some last minute momentum heading into ESD. If he truly is torn, fine, I get it. But I don’t think that you drop your commitment to USCw if you were torn. I believe that he knows where he is going and is just waiting his time to announce for suspense. This is the wrong move imo.
Not that it means a lot but reading the ASU 247 board, it sure seems like they want Jaxson Dart, not Garcia. They have some interesting takes on Garcia and his father.

Advertisement
From his dad to Rivals:

“It probably won’t happen till signing day, and maybe not the 16th (the first day of the early signing period) but on the last day (the 18th),” Randy said.

Randy also doesn’t rule out Garcia not signing early and simply enrolling at the school of his choice in January. He may need that much time to make the best decision for himself.

“I don’t think he really knows what he’ll do right now,” Randy said. “His heart might be someplace but his mind might not be there yet, he has to process everything.

He goes on to say that wherever Jake decides to play, the family will be moving there.

From his dad to Rivals:

“It probably won’t happen till signing day, and maybe not the 16th (the first day of the early signing period) but on the last day (the 18th),” Randy said.

Randy also doesn’t rule out Garcia not signing early and simply enrolling at the school of his choice in January. He may need that much time to make the best decision for himself.

“I don’t think he really knows what he’ll do right now,” Randy said. “His heart might be someplace but his mind might not be there yet, he has to process everything.

He goes on to say that wherever Jake decides to play, the family will be moving there.
I’m focused more on UNC now anyway but that doesn’t sound too great for us

Advertisement
Not that it means a lot but reading the ASU 247 board, it sure seems like they want Jaxson Dart, not Garcia. They have some interesting takes on Garcia and his father.

Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

From his dad to Rivals:

Just pick a school already ****. It's two weeks until signing day... You have had two years to think about everything

If King leaves you need a portal QB. I don’t care how good TVD is you need him to earn the job. And Perry, Matocha and Garcia wouldn’t be real competition in 2021.

However if King stays we finally have the QB room we needed. An outgoing senior leader who can play against Bama and Clemson, followed by TVD and Garcia. That would be the start of a new dynasty.
How come other teams can start true freshmen QBs and do well, but we are afraid of playing a redshirt freshman?

Advertisement
Advertisement
From his dad to Rivals:

Seems healthy

Advertisement
Back