Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
I’d 100% pop a boner with that finish.... but all I can do is laugh at the “and some cornerback” part of your post.... because the truth hurts
Yeahhhh not even I am optimistic enough to name the corner that will wind up in this class lol. All I know is that it will be a January special.

Advertisement
Yeahhhh not even I am optimistic enough to name the corner that will wind up in this class lol. All I know is that it will be a January special.
Y’all got any of those, ummmmm, cornerbacks???
FC2AC2FE-10A1-4A70-8A5A-3C3A94C7EB90.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Greg Biggins:

There are a couple of other schools in the mix for Garcia but I feel good about where Miami is at right now. They never stopped recruiting him and Jake has always liked the Canes a lot. USC was the childhood favorite but I always felt deep down, Miami is where his heart was.

Advertisement
Yeah; he don’t have to do much at Grayson. Wow, they are absolutely loaded! Sheesh.

He’s only avg. 13 pass attempts/g now at a shade under 60% in completion. We should take him b/c we need QB comp, and hopefully he can sit behind TVD & get tutelage. But I’m going to assume, he wants to start immediately wherever he goes, and I’m just not sure he’s the goods like that.
He only played in a couple of games. Started last week for the first time. He's plenty mobile when he has to be.

Advertisement
Back