Garcia Decommits!!

U misremember, my friend. Young K Olsen was the starting QB at the UA All American game & was heralded as our savior.

Pick...excuse me, Sitkowski was highly, HIGHLY rated. Nike Opening raved about him. Dude had big nuts & transferred to IMG so he could face even BETTER competition, and then...........well, he became Pickowski. Lol.

Sitowski had shlt HS stats. I’m pretty sure, my friend.

Olsen HS stats were pretty pedestrian as I recall. Not horrible like Sitowski, but nothing to get excited about.

But hey, maybe I’m wrong. i’m not gonna argue this one to the death, I’m going to allow that it’s possible I could be totally misemembering it, but I just don’t think so.

Someone else can look it up and prove me wrong.

But that’s just how I remember it.

I also remember that Olsen did absolute dyck at the UA game...his stat line was embarrassing. That was another sign that things weren’t rosy with him

Advertisement
Also, I do have my doubts about Garcia, and I am far from a QB whisperer, but I think Garcia is a far better prospect than either of those two guys, for whatever that’s worth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would never advocate for a journeyman either. There will be a star available, and I’d hate to miss out because we took an average HS QB who is behind a RS freshman who is better than he is.
Other than King (if you consider King a star), what other star Qb was in the portal last year?

Sitowski had shlt HS stats. I’m pretty sure, my friend.

Olsen HS stats were pretty pedestrian as I recall. Not horrible like Sitowski, but nothing to get excited about.

But hey, maybe I’m wrong. i’m not gonna argue this one to the death, I’m going to allow that it’s possible I could be totally misemembering it, but I just don’t think so.

Someone else can look it up and prove me wrong.

But that’s just how I remember it.

I also remember that Olson did absolute dyck at the UA game...his stat limp ne was embarrassing. That was another sign that things weren’t rosy with him
No; don’t get it twisted....SITKOWSKI STATS ABSOLUTELY SUCKED. I argued w my brothers about him not being a take, but they fell for that Gator Logic (but, but 247 has him as a 4 star). Lol.

Olsen had decent stats, just like Garcia. Remember, ppl dubbed him Baby Jesus. Lol.

Advertisement
I’m just cautioning don’t fall for the 4 star hype. He’s a decent prospect, but I think 247 has him too high. He hasn’t been in position to toss the rock since his Norbonne days. He’s more game manager than game changer like King.

I look at him different than his ranking. He's not an elite talent but he's a solid, blue-collar guy who can run an offense. Miami has won with those types of guys in the past. If he was quicker, I'd be all in. Athleticism is my primary concern.

He impressed me with his intangibles in the Valdosta game against Warner Robins. He got his *** kicked in the first half and led them back.

Advertisement
No; don’t get it twisted....SITKOWSKI STATS ABSOLUTELY SUCKED. I argued w my brothers about him not being a take, but they fell for that Gator Logic (but, but 247 has him as a 4 star). Lol.

Olsen had decent stats, just like Garcia. Remember, ppl dubbed him Baby Jesus. Lol.

Just too lazy to look iup his HS stats, but anyway, there were already big red flags with Olsen starting at UA. That’s when I was giving him the side eye as having spoiled, well-off baby-brother syndrome. Hate to judge, but....

Advertisement
Back