Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
I don’t know, I though he looked pretty good in the Grayson v. Parkview game I watched. Of course Grayson is so stacked with talent that its hard for anyone to stand out. The running back is going to Clemson. The receivers will all play in college.
But I’ve only seen that one game. But he certainly turned Grayson from championship caliber to favorite
Yeah; he don’t have to do much at Grayson. Wow, they are absolutely loaded! Sheesh.

He’s only avg. 13 pass attempts/g now at a shade under 60% in completion. We should take him b/c we need QB comp, and hopefully he can sit behind TVD & get tutelage. But I’m going to assume, he wants to start immediately wherever he goes, and I’m just not sure he’s the goods like that.

Advertisement
I watched that game on ESPN and 2 things were clear.
1. He was talented enough to show up off less than a weeks prep and get some series in
2. That Grayson staff didn’t want to rattle the confidence of the junior behind Garcia that started before his arrival so he still got reps.

Garcia managed the game well and wasn’t slinging the pill but as mentioned before that Clemson bound RB was in my nightmares. An honest to God, man amongst boys. If I watched Garcia sling it around with a lesser talented team then I’d feel better about him coming in. i’m NOT saying he isn’t good though.

Advertisement
Yup and if u watch Garcia play at grayson he gets the ball out fast they run the rpo smoothly should be smooth transition him and buechele have close to the same mobility
I’ve only been saying that since Lashlee got here. Dude has to see Shane Buechele in Jake Garcia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never seen him play, even if I did I suck at evaluating any position let alone QB.
Having said that, don't really want him.
HS stats aren't that great, limited HS experience.
To me is more hype than substance. Rather use that slot for another osition and get 2 QBs in 22.
Bingo. He looks good on paper, but so did Sitkowski & Olsen. Right now; all he has to do is hand off, and then hit a wide open RPO from time to time b/c the def is so focused on Grayson’s RB. He’s not put up elite HS #’s, even in Cali against a weakened division, where again, his team was stacked (due to academic violations that allowed kids who weren’t supposed to be on the team, play).

Ok, I've talked myself into a Jake Garcia, Maason Smith, T2, and some cornerback as a finish. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I’d 100% pop a boner with that finish.... but all I can do is laugh at the “and some cornerback” part of your post.... because the truth hurts

Never been a fan. I’d save the spot for a portal QB unless King has guaranteed the coaches he’s coming back.
He's grown on me. I like that he separated his parents and moved from California to rural Georgia just to play football. He didn't need the offers or the ranking.

TVD is more talented but Garcia is smart, tough and accurate. Let them compete and may the best man win. I like the Portal for a star like King but we don't need journeymen.

NCAA on line 1 the minute theses LOI are in!!
“Hey, it’s Emmertt!!! Who the fuqq is letting those thugs in South Florida run around like they’re a blue blood?”

“IDK about how much money we make when they’re good!!! SEC SEC SEC!!!”

Advertisement
Back