Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
Oh I agree. But he's become a **** of a quarterback and pretty tough despite playing behind the great wall. Imagine sitting behind Tua and Hurts your entire career and then everyone says you'll lose the job to either Tua's brother (now gone), Tyson, or the next Kyler Murray in Bryce Young? And he has a Heisman caliber season? That's as much pressure as it gets to be able to have the season he's having.
I’m with you. I think Mac will hang around the pros a long time

BA90038A-8C5A-4D6F-9D13-06EE87E9BEA5.jpeg

Advertisement
At least he’s proven he can play against good comp in Georgia which was an initial concern and did show some good toughness and clutch factor in some games this years. Would have been nice to get s guy like Davis from Auburn but put in our cards all on Garcia so can’t complain about getting the guy the coaches liked best

You weirdos question Garcia's opps but think Connecticut QB TVD is scaring away QBs :pgdead:

Advertisement
Thanks. But where you think we are with Garcia?
Drivers seat. We’re the only school that makes sense. Lol at FSU “making a run” where was their run before the season and during his junior year? Non existent. Watching him battle TVD is going to be sweeeeettttt! First time I think we’ll have real legitimate prospects to choose from.

What if I told you a certain LT has been getting a lot of NFL buzz since he’s been starting and that Issh is developing rapidly and should be the RT...so I hear our course...
Don’t tell me things that make me sad I’m fragile

Advertisement
From what I heard (fans), SC is not very high on him & communication was poor since he moved out to GA. He’s only avg. like 176/game right now, throwing very limited passes. I already told ya’ll, knowing the school he played for, & now seeing him in limited action slanging the rock for Grayson, I’m not sold on him. But, I’m sure this bodes well for us getting a QB this cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back