Garcia Decommits!!

Advertisement
From what I heard (fans), SC is not very high on him & communication was poor since he moved out to GA. He’s only avg. like 176/game right now, throwing very limited passes. I already told ya’ll, knowing the school he played for, & now seeing him in limited action slanging the rock for Grayson, I’m not sold on him. But, I’m sure this bodes well for us getting a QB this cycle.
I haven't seen him play much and I'd probably not evaluate it well if I had, but given his ranking in various places, there must be something there to work with that the right OCs (hopefully Lashlee or someone great after) can work with and make him good. You gotta take him for sure.

Advertisement
F01B8D51-1122-4D71-8826-2FC488E928CA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang man, are you counting your eggs before they hatch?
Not trying to; I just call it how I see it. Kosi is going to want to start somewhere — and who could blame him? Matocha will bounce unless he loves UM and wants to be a career backup. Now you’re left with TVD and maybe King. If King leaves, now what? I understand we’re going to be active in the portal, but you still want at least 3 scholarship quarterbacks on the roster.

Bro just enjoy it. The battle between these 2 is going to be epic when king leaves after next year(hopefully). We’re looking at 2 legit prospects to choose from for the first time in a long time.

Hopefully it'll be a battle of 3 with Locke

Advertisement
PS I riding on this as well. King needs to come back!!! Please let him come back!!! Giving Garcia time to learn and creating an equal battle with TVD is gonna be sweeeeeeetttttt!
That’s all we can hope for. You give TVD and Garcia time to develop and then unleash a fierce competition for QB1 the following year.

Advertisement
Back