Garcia and TVD

I can tell you now TVD is not going to be good. He looks very strange out there. He will be the starter next year though because he’s older & Garcia will hit the portal.

Advertisement
As a fan, if and when we are ever able to have an NFL prospect come through the program. It'll be refreshing

Advertisement
Man this board turned on TVD so quickly lmao

He just doesn’t look that good, even vs UNC last yr…idc what the cis hype man(cribby) says about TVD in practice looking like the next joe Montana…

Y’all gotta stop believing that hype man… we still suck

Nothing had changed

2nd and 11, clean pocket. Drops his eyes and loses 1. Had X right now
27AC5BC9-E277-4EC8-A9D5-F743536781FC.jpg

3rd and 11, clean pocket throws 5 feet behind Smith on a crosser.
32C0C413-D52A-4D9A-B4D8-EEF2A88776C3.jpg

He’s already seeing ghosts in the pocket in a meaningless game with no pressure. What happens next?

Advertisement
He just doesn’t look that good, even vs UNC last yr…idc what the cis hype man(cribby) says about TVD in practice looking like the next joe Montana…

Y’all gotta stop believing that hype man… we still suck

Nothing had changed
Kinda unfair to expect a lot when he comes in and we getting blown tf out. If king and his 110 college touchdowns not getting it done, why would TVD look any better off then bench?

He looked lost, no doubt. Even if we had Joe Montana yesterday, we’d be saying he not the answer either.

Advertisement
Staff better quit playing with Garcia. Most talented arm on the roster.
And LT for that matter. King is a gamer but limited. TVD will be a good QB for the Huskies of Connecticut, but not Miami. I say ride with King and start mixing Garcia in there right away.

- TVD has thrown 3 career passes lmao.
When he is not getting sacked or tucking in running. I just think things are going to fast for him to be decisive in his reads. Granted small sample size is all we got to work with. I just want to see Garcia in live game action to compare.

Advertisement
I can tell you now TVD is not going to be good. He looks very strange out there. He will be the starter next year though because he’s older & Garcia will hit the portal.
If that's true then Manny is hitting the portal right behind him.

When he is not getting sacked or tucking in running. I just think things are going to fast for him to be decisive in his reads. Granted small sample size is all we got to work with. I just want to see Garcia in live game action to compare.
That I agree with but thing is, only way it slows down is through experience playing. Both of them will be a little slow going through reads or forcing plays initially. It seems comical talking about it after like 4 total TVD series of his career. These have told us nothing.

As a fan, if and when we are ever able to have an NFL prospect come through the program. It'll be refreshing
Alabama has there last three starting QBs starting next Sunday in the NFL.

Miami hasn’t has a starting QB in the NFL since Dorsey‘s final start for Cleveland over a decade ago (2008?).

Advertisement
Back