Garcia and TVD

TVD seems to not be decisive with his reads. This happened last year when he came in too. I would have expected some progress with more experience. He holds the ball too long and with this oline gets pressured or sacked. Not sure if it's a processing thing or he still lacks confidence.

Garcia is a slinger with a quick release. He makes a decision and the ball is gone. This may bring other problems but he definitely brings a more aggressive mindset that needs to be refined but fits better with an air raid offense.

Would like to see him get some minutes over TVD right now if they still have an "or" between them on the depth chart to see what he can do.
That's a very reasonable take and I am fine with that. No one player should ever be above the team.

Advertisement
Alabama has there last three starting QBs starting next Sunday in the NFL.

Miami hasn’t has a starting QB in the NFL since Dorsey‘s final start for Cleveland over a decade ago (2008?).
Yeps. I'm hopeful this program can happen upon another NFL QB prospect at some point in the future.

King= Tajh Boyd. He is setting the culture for Miami to win but won't get us over the Elite hump.
Garcia is my pick for the kid with the IT factor to win. He is the first QB that gives me that feeling since Dorsey and Scott Covington. The '22 commit has some IT before for a different reason (sorta like the Cam Newton athlete).

TVD is likely another good but not Elite kid. I could be wrong, I'd like to see more snaps for both. Manny has to get both snaps this year to give him "the future is bright" card during those visits with recruits.

Ken Dorsey's first big game action on the road against VT.

in the second half of a blowout. when the canes who had better players than TVD has now on offense, ...... were getting ***** slapped by a team half as good as Alabama, in not the 1st game of the year, but the 9th.

ATT - 17
COMP -8
YDS - 45
INT - 1

Everyone needs to calm the fu*k down.

I give TVD a 55% chance of winning the QB job next season, and Garcia 45%. Which means I ultimately think TVD ends up QB1 for 2022. (For reasons I've set out in posts the past couple of months).

If that happens, you'll see white people on this board madder than the day they cancelled Seinfeld.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back