Garcia and TVD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think we will have a good year. Need to blow out some teams so young bucks can get some PT

Animated GIF

IMO the point entire point with King was that he balled out vs Bama. That experiment failed. We can not have a repeat of Rosier. Time to look to the future. Start King, but get the young guns time. And uf he struggles do not hesitate to pull him

Advertisement
Fam.. EVERY BACKUP QB IN AMERICA INCLUDING JAKE WOULD LOOK LIKE THEY SEEN A GHOST IF THEY HAD TO SEE SABAN AND THAT DEFESNE
Might be the first time you agree with something I said and I agree with your response.

Best Friends Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We might blow out 1 team on our schedule, maybe 2.. We have a hard time getting backups quality reps for years because we are always in pillow fights with ACC teams, **** is disgusting.. I made the same faces, lol..

I thought we should have got TVD snaps last year.

We seem to be really hesitant to play the younger guys. I get that we rarely buried teams last season so didn't have the chance to empty the benches, but even a planned drive or two would have been very beneficial.

If King, who I thought was poor last night, hadn't miraculously come back from his ACL surgery in 8 months then we'd have been throwing TVD out there as a lamb to the slaughter against Alabama.

Advertisement
Back