Look where in that town your IP specifically shows up on the map…It's perfect at the moment as I sit on the porch at the Airbnb a few miles from campus.
by all, you mean games?All football games this weekend will be water logged
Just giving you my morning real time update. 10am ..still nice out.That was always the case i the forecast lol.. more like around tailgate and gametime was issue
Well...my wife did say she thought we would be murdered last night. The lake we're on is 11 feet below average. Weird spot.
It shows up in the general area I believe. I’ve been in Napa and it shows up as Oakland or San Jose.Well...my wife did say she thought we would be murdered last night. The lake we're on is 11 feet below average. Weird spot.
The weathers looking good
Hope so. That’s the only way Clemson keeps this competitive.The weathers looking good
Whatever, both teams play in the same weather. If Clemson sucks, then they should suck worse in the rain. I don’t see why that should worry me.
But some on cis think the U has never played in the rainWhatever, both teams play in the same weather. If Clemson sucks, then they should suck worse in the rain. I don’t see why that should worry me.
I mean, if ChatGPT Scheduled Task says so it must be trueMeaningful improvement — the newest hourly forecast has shifted noticeably drier during the game.
As of late Saturday morning, October 3, the latest hourly forecast for Clemson has the rain/thunderstorm probability at only 40% at 7 PM and 40% at 8 PM, falling to 32% at 9 PM and 23% at 10 PM. Thunderstorms are still possible around kickoff, but the forecast now specifically transitions to just a few showers by 9 PM and cloudy conditions by 10 PM.
That's a meaningful improvement from the previous update, which had the game-window rain probability around 67–78% and averaged roughly 0.10 inch/hour over the three hours after kickoff.
For Miami Hurricanes football–Clemson Tigers football, this increasingly looks like a scattered-storm/light-rain threat rather than an all-game soaking. Temperatures remain around 74–75°F, and winds are only about 2–4 mph, so wind remains essentially irrelevant.
The biggest remaining concern is lightning around kickoff rather than field deterioration. If the newer hourly trend verifies, Clemson's field should have little difficulty handling the rainfall, and conditions could actually improve as the game progresses.
I can spit more than that with a good cold….Only .35 inches of rain predicted for Saturday