GameDay for A&M game- change of plans, going to Boone, NC now

Yoyo82

Recruit
Premium

Sounds like Desmond slipped up and said they'd be at A&M in 3 weeks (I think he meant week 3).

Looking at the schedule, we may be the only game between two ranked teams.

Edit: at the 1:30 mark when Max Johnson comes up

Edit: change of plans, going to Boone, NC.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sounds like Desmond slipped up and said they'd be at A&M in 3 weeks (I think he meant week 3).

Looking at the schedule, we may be the only game between two ranked teams.

Edit: at the 1:30 mark when Max Johnson comes up

They also host Arkansas the very next week. So. He could've meant in three weeks.

Advertisement
They also host Arkansas the very next week. So. He could've meant in three weeks.
Yeah but that game isn't in College station it's at Jerry world. And there are multiple ranked games in week 4 so I doubt they'd know this far in advance where they're going.

Wisconsin vs Ohio State
Clemson vs wake forest
Florida vs Tennessee

Advertisement
No other ranked vs ranked games on the slate. Figured we were in, and I'll be there. Send me your sign ideas...

Advertisement
No other ranked vs ranked games on the slate. Figured we were in, and I'll be there. Send me your sign ideas...
Im a Miami fan but I support FSU/UF football #TNM or the cucked miami fan, something along those lines

It's an 8 PM ESPN game so good bet that Gameday will be in College Station and Fowler/Herbstreit will be calling the game

Advertisement
I’ll be at the game and will be giving serious thought to spending over 12 hours before the game at the stadium to get the Gameday experience (as it looks like we will).

I lived in Baton Rouge for a decade and saw what that looked like during their heyday battles with Bama. It’s a real show and I still can’t believe how well we pulled it off in 2017 against ND. It won’t be the same in hostile territory, but I imagine it will still be cool and they’ll have to restrain me from going streaking “through the quad and into the gymnasium” if we take the W! Lol.

Something along these lines always feels right

1662559523740.gif

Advertisement
Back