GameDay for A&M game- change of plans, going to Boone, NC now

Advertisement
Advertisement
100% chance Gameday will be there unless one of teams suffers a major upset. That won't happen. Our brand is still amazingly strong, people want to see the new Canes and there top QB. College Station and a top 10 A&M guarantees it. BTW, the ABC game is Mich. State at Washington.

Why? It's the best sports pre game show on TV. They are all entertaining and do a lot of great interviews and insight into programs. What don't you like about the show? Or am I completely misunderstanding your comment?
I wouldn't watch any pregame show for any sport at this point, so maybe it's just that. I find GameDay in particular to be nauseatingly corny though, and Lee Corso should have been put out to pasture a decade ago.

Advertisement
The hard part is sitting through all of gameday then having to wait 7 hours to watch your game
start early with bourbon till you get hungry, then BBQ, then half watch/half nap during the early boring Big 10 game, wake up eat and drink again and watch the best evening game then stretch and start downing cafecito for the night game.

Whelp, watching the USC game, sounds like it's NOT going to be at A&M next week... They seemed to say there was a surprise change of plans due to the way the games went today...

Whelp, watching the USC game, sounds like it's NOT going to be at A&M next week... They seemed to say there was a surprise change of plans due to the way the games went today...
Where is it going to be then? There aren’t many good games next weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back