Game2 overreactions porst

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
slow start was concerning however it still is vanilla on the field with TAMU next week. this will give us an indication of
where this group stands

Advertisement
Posted this in another thread:

I don’t give a dam about what excuses folks want to use.. but if this is the pace Gattis is going to stick too.. not only will it lose us games.. but you can also forgot about getting 5 star WRs here..

This **** is boring.. and not really resulting in big plays.. TVD is off.. I think it’s due to this offense..

Call it overreacting or what ever.. don’t care.. but I expect big boy results for the money that is pouring into this program now.. you can not look like this against southern miss..
I said this and got banned.. next week anoth
Line was 26 we won by 23…Vegas pretty spot on.

TVD was “off” yet still went 21-30 for 263. We are def spoiled. At the 10 minute mark of the 2nd quarter they threw a rainbow for about 35 yards. I don’t know if they had 100 yards from that point forward.

8/9 win team like most expected.

Next week will give us a barometer of where we truly stand.

Slow start was the only concern.
This is how excuses start on CIS

Line was 26 we won by 23…Vegas pretty spot on.

TVD was “off” yet still went 21-30 for 263. We are def spoiled. At the 10 minute mark of the 2nd quarter they threw a rainbow for about 35 yards. I don’t know if they had 100 yards from that point forward.

8/9 win team like most expected.

Next week will give us a barometer of where we truly stand.

Slow start was the only concern.
pretty much agree with all of this. i just want to see us look like we belong on the **** field next week, and we won't if we start like we did today...but hopefully mario has the guys ready.

Advertisement
This team is gonna hear it for a week that they played bad against an overmatched opponent and that they are gonna get dragged by A&M. Hope it ****es them off and helps focus them going into next game.

Advertisement
Back