Game2 overreactions porst

Advertisement
Line was 26 we won by 23…Vegas pretty spot on.

TVD was “off” yet still went 21-30 for 263. We are def spoiled. At the 10 minute mark of the 2nd quarter they threw a rainbow for about 35 yards. I don’t know if they had 100 yards from that point forward.

8/9 win team like most expected.

Next week will give us a barometer of where we truly stand.

Slow start was the only concern.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First half was rough but not for nothing the stadium was extremely empty early on and didn't give the team much juice. Second half we dominated on the ground and the defense shut down SMU. The offense will have growing pains it's understandable, this should of been a 34-7 win so let's not overreact and act like we escaped with a victory. Got to play better if we want to beat Texas AM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted this in another thread:

I don’t give a dam about what excuses folks want to use.. but if this is the pace Gattis is going to stick too.. not only will it lose us games.. but you can also forgot about getting 5 star WRs here..

This **** is boring.. and not really resulting in big plays.. TVD is off.. I think it’s due to this offense..

Call it overreacting or what ever.. don’t care.. but I expect big boy results for the money that is pouring into this program now.. you can not look like this against southern miss..
I don’t see this as overreacting at all. I told my wife at the game today that the offense was boring. And TVD was not good today to put it mildly.

Advertisement
Back