*** GAME EATS THREAD ***

I cooked it to medium.

Got a nice sear on both sides with melted butter on top.

I prefer no melted butter on my steak. Healthier and a good sear locks in da juices so your just tasting the steak. But it looks like a great pre-game meal.

Like you, I'm going with wings before tonight's festivities - hot and flats only.

Advertisement
I prefer no melted butter on my steak. Healthier and a good sear locks in da juices so your just tasting the steak. But it looks like a great pre-game meal.

Like you, I'm going with wings before tonight's festivities - hot and flats only.

The great thing about America is we have so many wonderful choices.

Butter, no butter, to each their own.

Enjoy the hot wings!

Advertisement
It’s Thanksgiving weekend in Canada - first of two turkey dinners for me today. A little heavy given the intensity I’d like to have on FSU game day, but will provide a nice base for the beer I pour down on top of it.

How is the turkey being prepared?

Oven or deep fryer?

Advertisement
It’s Thanksgiving weekend in Canada - first of two turkey dinners for me today. A little heavy given the intensity I’d like to have on FSU game day, but will provide a nice base for the beer I pour down on top of it.
I'm jealous. F'n love Thanksgiving!!!

How is the turkey being prepared?

Oven or deep fryer?

Slow roasted in the oven, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, parsnips, stuffing, cranberry sauce. Pretty traditional Thanksgiving meal - my side of the family today, same deal with my wife’s side tomorrow - except tomorrow’s will feature me fighting off a hangover after celebrating blowing FSU out today.

Slow roasted in the oven, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, parsnips, stuffing, cranberry sauce. Pretty traditional Thanksgiving meal - my side of the family today, same deal with my wife’s side tomorrow - except tomorrow’s will feature me fighting off a hangover after celebrating blowing FSU out today.

That sounds absolutely amazing.

Enjoy, friend!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back