Game Could be Moved to Miami

OrlCane635

Redshirt Freshman
Looking at the storm predictions, there is a Cat 1/2 storm expected to be off the coast at game time with a direct hit on Tally. We know how this is going to go.....

Advertisement
HA, the only way FSU has a chance is in a rain storm. Of course its gonna just pour!!! MF'r

Looking at the storm predictions, there is a Cat 1/2 storm expected to be off the coast at game time with a direct hit on Tally. We know how this is going to go.....

I’ll tell you BC I live here. We won’t have power for a week.

"We know how this is going to go....."

IMG_1383.JPG

Advertisement
Any sort of intensity guidance right now can't be relied upon, and the NHC haven't issued any sort of "storm prediction", so I have no idea what you could be referring to. This storm hasn't even formed, it's a broad area of low pressure beginning to look like a tropical depression. The first NHC forecast will be issued at 11 AM EST. Like I said, we'll know more around tomorrow on any potential impacts.

West coast of florida should start monitoring, but any sort of decision to potentially move the game doesn't, and won't have to be made until later this week.

They are not moving this to Miami for that. Storm 16 should have a name by Friday.

Advertisement
T.S. nate will only be west of Tampa Saturday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back