Game #2 of CCT: Florida 12:00 (ESPN2)

Advertisement
Team just tends to mope during the opponents’ runs. It’s like they know it’s inevitable.

Some awful stretches against Louisville and today don’t bode well for the future.

At this point, Coach L needs to play four guards. If we’re relying on Stone to save us...

The freshmen didn’t look good this tournament but they have more potential than much of the rest.

Also worried about Coach L. His lack of energy seems to be contagious.

Team just tends to mope during the opponents’ runs. It’s like they know it’s inevitable.

Some awful stretches against Louisville and today don’t bode well for the future.

At this point, Coach L needs to play four guards. If we’re relying on Stone to save us...

The freshmen didn’t look good this tournament but they have more potential than much of the rest.

Also worried about Coach L. His lack of energy seems to be contagious.
I am too. At first I dismissed the lack of energy in his press conferences, but I'm seeing it on gameday too. It reminds me of watching Richt last year. Could a retirement be in the works soon?

Advertisement
When this team is bad, they're really really really bad. I know basketball is a game of runs, but this is absurd.

Louisville went on a 21-2 run after we got off to a good start
UF went on a 17-0 run after we again got off to a solid start
UF finished the game on a 33-13 run with a tie game at 45

Hate to say it, but Coach L’s lack of enthusiasm and stubborn refusal to tinker is reminding me a lot of Richt’s final year.

Still, lots of basketball left

I just think he doesn't have the energy, desire and/or __________ (insert word here) anymore.

Advertisement
It is official, our low energy duo combined for 50 Minutes, 9 points and 9 rebounds. Almost a double double, nope.

On the other hand, Deng and Walker combined for 30 minutes, 8 points and 4 rebounds.

Perhaps it is time to go to a four guard lineup.

H

Lykes was the ONLY one who had a decent game against UF. The rest were all non-factors.

i mean the least stinky **** is still a ****, im almost thinking of using him how the heat are using dragic, and start all the young guys/ball handlers, when lykes, wardenburg, and vasilovic are on the floor at the same time, there is no ability to beat people off the dribble,and the offense goes into a stalled turnover disaster

Advertisement
If this were the football program, the coach's seat would be warm.

Too bad this university still has low expectations for its basketball program and there's little to no fan support to boot.

When the time comes, I’m fairly certain that there will be hype for Coach Caputo for the job.

That would be a lazy hire but given the track record of Blake James, a very real and disturbing possibility

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back