Game #1 of CCT: Missouri State 11:30 AM (ESPNU)

Anyone listening to these announcers on espnu?? never thought I would say someone is clearly biased for Missouri State but **** every single play is skewed as either great for them or terrible for us. kicking myself though for not muting a mid day espn u broadcasting crew not sure what I was thinking on that one

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're certainly capable of playing better but we're up by 8.

The highlights are DJ (13 points) and the FT shooting (9-9).

The lowlights are the front court. Rodney and Sam combined for 4 points and 6 rebounds. Please play 4 guards, Bev is too good to keep on the bench.

Still waiting for Gak to make an impact. If our frontcourt was even halfway competent, this team would be lightyears better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guards aren't perfect, but they're more than ACC caliber.

The frontcourt isn't even mid major caliber in my opinion.
They aren't consitent ACC Caliber guards. Night to Night both Lykes and Vasil don't show that. Happy they are playing well today though

There's absolutely zero excuse to be THIS bad at rebounding. It's not like Mizzou State has a tremendous size or athletic advantage

There's absolutely zero excuse to be THIS bad at rebounding. It's not like Mizzou State has a tremendous size or athletic advantage

They have no size advantage. They start 2 forwards who are 6'8. As some have stated here, if your front court isn't grabbing boards and you're already losing the rebound advantage, play 4 guards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back