Gamblers- Week 7

I thought the same re the Steelers starting to click last week and so I bet them vs the Ravens. I won't be doing that again.

They've always been a very volatile and unpredictable team. Ben's issues in early road starts are well documented. But so are Dalton's issues against common divisional opponents, and the Steelers offense looks unstoppable right now. Their OL should be able to contain Atkins and Dunlap reasonably well. I've been impressed with the Steelers' pressure packages and the Bengals OTs are flimsy (remember Bobby Hart?). As long as they don't bust coverages like week 1/2 they should cover.

Advertisement
They've always been a very volatile and unpredictable team. Ben's issues in early road starts are well documented. But so are Dalton's issues against common divisional opponents, and the Steelers offense looks unstoppable right now. Their OL should be able to contain Atkins and Dunlap reasonably well. I've been impressed with the Steelers' pressure packages and the Bengals OTs are flimsy (remember Bobby Hart?). As long as they don't bust coverages like week 1/2 they should cover.
Solid analysis! Thanks

My usual post...where yall at with it for the Thursday night games?.
I'm likely passing on both myself.

I'm a lifelong Eagles fan. If i had to bet the NFL game I would take Philly-3. But the Eagles are dealing with some major injuries, have just not been in sync on either side of the ball this year and Eagles and Giants historically play each other tight. Throw in a NYG team I haven't figured out yet either, and there are just too many variables for me to bet it either way.

TT @ TCU-7. I honestly don't even know who is going to win this football game. Gotta give the edge to TCU at home, but TT looked pretty **** strong in their win vs ok st and even their loss to wvu. I could see them get their passing game going and pull off the upset. On the other hand, if TCU regains its pre-Ohio State form, i think they beat TT and likely cover. Too tough to call. Im passing.

Our game could be like the Duke game last year. I think the line was low & we rolled rather easily. Pinkney had the big sack early.

Advertisement
6.5pt. Teaser:

Giants +7.5
o37.5

I think both the o37.5 and u52.5 hit in this teaser but life is way too short to bet the under.

Advertisement
All State of Florida parlay: USF-7, UCF-4 (bought from 4.5), Canes-6 (bought from 6.5). $50 pays $264. Get on it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taking Arizona +13.5. More good late line movement. ML has dropped from -575 to -481 in four linear moves.

Advertisement
Back