Advertisement
North Carolina SU
Toledo -10
North Texas -13½
Arizona State +17
Wake Forest +8
Wisconsin/Iowa under 43
Buffalo -5 -

Buffalo has a real nice squad. 3-0 ATS and SU. Good qb, pro WR, and a few talented guys on defense. I'll take them outright over Rutgers. Sits stinks.

Big on Buffalo this week.

Throw in some of @sookdd DAA GAAAWWWD's FMA picks in NC ST and Va Tech this week as well.

North Carolina SU
Toledo -10
North Texas -13½
Arizona State +17
Wake Forest +8
Wisconsin/Iowa under 43
Buffalo -5 -
I agree with all of this, except for UNC. They could win this game and they had an extra week of rest, but they looked terrible in both of their games this season. Not sure I would trust them.

Advertisement
I agree with all of this, except for UNC. They could win this game and they had an extra week of rest, but they looked terrible in both of their games this season. Not sure I would trust them.

UNC is pretty bad. I usually pick one game a week based on nothing tangible other than a gut feeling. I think UNC will be charged to put on a good showing for the home crowd, who will be hyped. Plus, Pitt isn't that good either.

Advertisement
Im on -3 and the browns ML.

If tyrod didnt underthrow calloway by 10+yds earlier he would have walked in. Then he had audacity to ***** about him bread basketing instead of highpointing. Wow. Fvck tyrod. Play the kid!!!

Greg William is manny Diaz. Manny Diaz is Greg Williams.

Im on -3 and the browns ML.

If tyrod didnt underthrow calloway by 10+yds earlier he would have walked in. Then he had audacity to ***** about him bread basketing instead of highpointing. Wow. Fvck tyrod. Play the kid!!!

Nice double win.

I took the Browns -3.5 2nd half so I doubled up too with original -3.

Advertisement
Nice double win.

I took the Browns -3.5 2nd half so I doubled up too with original -3.
Thanks! Nice hit to you as well. I pounded that second half line too (mine was -4) as you could just sense Cleveland would tighten that score up from 14-3. Wasn't too confident in them winning much covering the pregame -3 though so it was kind of a wash bet. And no **** they come back and all three cash. Great night!! Baker looks like the real deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back