Gamblers- Week 4

Advertisement
Experts overwhelmingly taking FIU and 26.5. I say fvck the spread and fvck the gambling and play the young QB's when we get a nice lead.
We may have a closet Mayfield in the horizon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I took the over and FAU +7 on the first half.

Put in a small parlay on the following.

FAU Over 75 1/2
ILL +27 1/2
WSU + 4 1/2.

Also bet Yankees -1 1/2
Along with ILL U 33pts in the first half.

Just bored and betting tonight.

So my parlay was actually looking really good until ILL gave up 42 unanswered pts in the last bit of the game. Unreal.

I won the Yankees and first half FAU game so I aactually broke even last night. Could have hit a lot more if I was focused cause some games were for tha taking. Had a dinner date with my lady so I didn’t want to be on my phone all night checking scores.

I have seen a couple people I follow on twitter hammered the Navy -6. Saying it’s their lock of the month so I’m going to ride that one hard at the 11am game slot. I’ll update with a few others I see.

That hit for sure.
Missed because of psu under. That 35pt 4th quarter doomed it.

Not a lot i love today. Really like North Texas to cover. Still like sparty to cover. Got a chalk parlay and a big 6 game teaser. Thats it for me.

Missed because of psu under. That 35pt 4th quarter doomed it.

Not a lot i love today. Really like North Texas to cover. Still like sparty to cover. Got a chalk parlay and a big 6 game teaser. Thats it for me.

I thought you went over PSU. My bad. I’m liking a lot today. Haha could be a bad thing. I think Mich covers against Neb. Toledo game will go over.

Advertisement
$4k on Troy. **** it
I here you man --I cant help but do the same once in a while but if you want to stay in the game the rule of thumb is not to risk more the 1% of your account on any one game.

So if you have 10k you keep all bets to $100. That's how the pros roll in the stock market.

Not rooting for the Noles , this is strictly business but I have them at -10.

Small bet ,so I will be rooting against them with my heart but in my mind I still cant believe they are as bad as they've looked. Win, win unless they win by less than 10 which is still a win because it further proves they suck. :)

Advertisement
Not rooting for the Noles , this is strictly business but I have them at -10.

Small bet ,so I will be rooting against them with my heart but in my mind I still cant believe they are as bad as they've looked. Win, win unless they win by less than 10 which is still a win because it further proves they suck. :)

Took the -10 as well. If they can’t cover that then god help them the rest of the year. They looking at a lot of a$$ whoopins.

What else you have your eye on?

So I look at multiple twitter accounts and look for common themes. Below is what I have come up with. I’m nowhere near an expert and may not play all of these but here is what I have seen so far. I put money bags by the games I bet. Best plays start at the top that I will put money on.

Navy -6.5 💰
Pity -3.5 💰
Stanford -2.5 💰
Akron +20 💰
La Tech +21 💰
FSU -10 and possibly the under 💰 bet the 10
Mich -18 💰
ND -6.5 💰
Virginia -4.5 💰
WVU -15.5
Va Tech -27.5 💰
Tenn +4.5 💰