Gamblers- Week 2

Other than the ones we already discussed above, I like your Houston pick. AZ looked really out of sync yesterday with a bizarre offensive approach considering the QB they have. Ed Oliver and Co may give them quite the headache this weekend. UK getting two TDs vs the Gators is intriguing too.

Whats your thoughts on USF+3.5 vs GT? I have a hard time seeing how that USF D will contain the Triple Option for 4 quarters. I don't know a ton about this year's USF team though.

Looks like USF has the game in the bag. My thoughts were Paul Johnson is washed up and GA tech just doesn't get the athletes they used to 10 years ago. While Strong seems to have good rapport with his players and their sfla talent is better. I could see a situation where Johnson steps into an AD role after this season.

Advertisement
Looks like USF has the game in the bag. My thoughts were Paul Johnson is washed up and GA tech just doesn't get the athletes they used to 10 years ago. While Strong seems to have good rapport with his players and their sfla talent is better. I could see a situation where Johnson steps into an AD role after this season.
Eh, not so sure on that. USF returned TWO kickoff tds in the same QUARTER. Thats insane. Take those away, even one of them, and its a different game. Thats why nothing in the betting world is actually a "lock" and the reason for the phrase "any given sunday".

Thankfully I cashed heavy as **** on Miss St. So still in the black even tho GT killed my two parlays.

Johnson deserves to be fired for giving that game up today

Mich St line has dropped to -4.5 (can get -4 for -120 vig). This is maybe the best bet of the weekend, gentlemen. GET ON IT!!!

Advertisement
Recap of my picks, $$ means I went heavy (usually double of my normal bets).

Wins
TCU ($$)
Miss St ($$)
Vanderbilt ($$)
Ohio State ($$)
Missouri
FIU
Kentucky
Minnesota

Loss
GT
Northwestern ($$)
Purdue
CMU ($$)
Michigan State
Hawaii

Overall, solid weekend for CFB.

Nice work, Capt! I took a bath. Got stupid and burned myself chasing the dragon late night on MSU and Hawaii. Ugh.

Time to chip some back with the pro game today. Did a chalk parlay and a straight bet on the Jags. May play Minn as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes. Line movement will tell alot with this one. Have a feeling it’s going to go down & my I’ll be ****ting myself all week.
I gotta think we cover this one!

Toledo has recruited 25 three star players the last 4 years combined (huge talent edge to the U). As bad as our OL is ,I cant see them taking advantage of that weakness on our part. As long as our QB doesnt make mistakes our O will be okay.

Their QB kept them in the game last year but they have a new one this year. He did well first game but against a Savanah St quality team in VMI.

Also like Ohio st to easily cover vs TCU. TCU QB is very inaccurate.

I'm looking to join a betting website. Can't drive to Bama every week. What do u guys recommend?

Advertisement
Back