Gamblers- Week 2

Good look guys! I went with

GT -4, Kentucky +14 , Michigan State -6 , TCU -22

Pittsburgh -4, Jacksonville -3 , @ Carolina -3, @ NE -7

Advertisement
TCU -23 OVER SMU
Agreed. Just put some on it a few hours ago
I'm going to roll with this tonight as well.

Man did those offenses last night in the NFL game look shaky! Even the teased over didn't come close to hitting. Washed my loss with a 2nd half Eagles-PK bet fortunately.

Mich St is down to -5.5 this morning, FYI. Time to get on it, gents!

Excellent call! I took the over on Rice v Doritos last week and saved my week after getting murdered by that Michigan dumpster fire.

One important question for the thread: where are you getting your information/news on teams around the NCAA? ESPN has phased out their CFB Nation section. It used to be mfk'n amazing with curated articles from local newspapers... you could go down that rabbit hole for hours. Later they scaled back to providing only their content but stratified by conference... and I was just on there now and it has been reduced to zilch (removed entirely).

Getting data/news is so crucial... short of watching every single game (which I **** near do) what league wide news sources are people referencing???

RJ Bell. @RJinVegas is his twitter handle. Also has a 2 podcasts each week with College and NFL picks with a few line makers, handicappers, and professional betters. Always good information. Each will then either lean, like, or best bet games. I don't listen to take their actual picks, I listen for the information and then make my picks.

I’m sure disappointing weekend financially since Miami **** the bed.

Auburn -2 saved me from disaster but new week.

Some early lines I like. Not sure which ones I’ll actually put $ on.

GT -3.5 vs USF

Purdue -16.5 vs eastern Michigan

Ohio state -35 vs Rutgers (Sitkowski is Rutgers savior lol)

Texas A&M + 12.5 vs Clcemson

Kentucky +14 vs UF

Michigan State -6 vs Arizona State
East Mich,ou over ucla,Ohio st,uf don't know if Kentucky can handle uf speed.

Purdue -16.5 vs eastern Michigan
Any reason you like purdue? I was leaning E Mich there.
Houston -4 vs. Arizona

USC +6.0 vs. Stanford
Kentucky +14 vs. Florida
I like Houston, but I'd go the other way with Stanford & Fla.

I don't like to bet NFL, esp Week 1, but I lean:

Hou +6 NE
NO -9.5 tb
NE/Hou OVER 51
KC/LAC OVER 48 (though Mahomes in 1st start scares me)

Advertisement
Heard on the radio today ASU is undefeated at home vs Ranked Big 10 teams. 9-0.

Advertisement
I use a private book with an online interface. But i bet on bovada.lv for years and they were legit. Always paid. Just make sure you make a copy of all cards you use to deposit as i lost my wallet and didnt have one and it ended up ******** me.

Advertisement
I saved my *** with a massive 2nd half Miami-4 bet, fortunately.

I'm with you on GT 3-5. I'll be on that heavy.

I also like Miss St-9.5 vs KSU. Bets with a big line in Manhattan usually aren't wise, but this is not a good KSU team and Miss St's offense looks legit. I think that one could get away from Snyder and Co quickly.

I'll probably be on Sparty-6 as well as I think those teams' two openers really skewed that line.

Navy/Memphis over 68.5 is one of my favorite bets of the weekend.

A&M getting 12.5 in College Station is a ton of points, but something about that bet scares me. I'd take the Aggies if I had to bet it, but I think I'll stay away and just enjoy that game.

Also thinking of throwing something light on Pitt+8.5 at home after that sh-tshow that PSU put on last week.

Better take the A&M, something tells me that one real close.

**** of a cover by TCU! That one did not look good early. I got in on TCU-12 second half bet too. Nice hit to start the weekend!

Now lets get rich on GT, Miss St and Sparty, boys!

Advertisement
Took you guys advice and took TCU. Had me scared at the half. TCUs qb isn’t very good. Luckily SMU qb is worse the Rosier.

TCU -22.5 (already hit)
UK +14
TAMU +12.5

Like the Ravens and Dolphins in a 6pt teaser:
- Ravens -1.5
- Dolphins +7

Advertisement
Back