Gamblers. Miami -2....

Would you bet >$500 ON MIAMI -2 VS FSU?

• Conservative. <$200

• Moderately frisky In the $400-500 range

• $1000 with the risk of major disappointment

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Its Vegas... Last time I was in vegas for an FSU MAIMI game was the game with the last second TD from Malik to Langham. I almost had a stroke.

I actually had people ask me if I was ok hours later. I have a flair for the dramatic

some bet will happen

Advertisement
Never like giving points at home. I typically bet the home team anytime they are getting points at home.

I will post a pic of my bet slip from Circa. Right now I'm leaning $500 miami and a $100 miami/ over parlay

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Putting a thousand on a parlay of Miami giving the points and North Carolina money line. Mack Brown let all his anger out by beating Manny so he’s gonna do us a favor now.

The vig at Pinnacle is moving in FSU’s favor ever so slightly (now +2.5 -111). If Miami was the side the sharps liked, they wouldn’t marinate on this line and run the risk it moves to -3 before they bet. They’d have hit it already.

I’d wait and see if the consensus line falls before laying points with a Manny Diaz team on the road. I have a feeling the line drops, but if you can already snag Miami -2 when it’s -2.5 most spots that’s a good price.

Advertisement
Back