Gaby talking about TE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why hasn't he been a factor til now?? Overpaid bums.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not expecting him to carry the offense. He can be lined up in ways to get good match ups. 6’5, 215, 4.5 in 40 doesn’t need coaching up.
Let me guess, you thought we would win 10 games this season?

As he should!

If I’m going to see a TE continuously struggle to block the edge and get holding calls at least let it be a Uber talented TE true frosh whose growing into the role… not a **** 4th or 5th year senior in Mallory still struggling to even pretend to be a blocked

Advertisement
We should be getting an explanation as to why he hasn’t been getting a ton of snaps.

Oregon was one of the most injured teams in the nation last year.

Mario Cristobal Provides Injury Updates Ahead of Utah Matchup Health has been a major hurdle for this team throughout the season, losing players to injury for various stretches and looking to gel on both sides of the ball as the schedules heats up here in November.​

Ferman just put it out. Looks like Arroyo out for the year. ****
This suck
Mammarelli is a blocker. Skinner is a receiving threat. Mallory is the only guy who does both(albeit extremely mediocrely)
I disagree, mallory is mediocre pass catcher and a terrible blocker. He either wiffs on the block, gets blown up or gets a holding call.
Nothing against Mallory as a person, maybe it’s the injuries that have set him back, but I can’t stand to watch him block on field any longer.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back