Gaby talking about TE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Time to start examining the strength staff. Lots soft tissue injuries.

Not a
@Cribby, why do we keep suffering so many injuries? Is this just bad luck, or something in our strength and conditioning program. It’s remarkable how our players keep dropping like flys.
when you see a big rash of soft tissue injuries like ACLs… it’s most likely you have a poor strength staff.

One reason why I like Feely. His guys didn’t seem to get many soft tissue injuries of the course of 3 years

Time to start examining the strength staff. Lots soft tissue injuries.

Not a

when you see a big rash of soft tissue injuries like ACLs… it’s most likely you have a poor strength staff.

One reason why I like Feely. His guys didn’t seem to get many soft tissue injuries of the course of 3 years
I remember when Feld got hired he got some heat from people about his record on injuries. Don’t remember the details, but this can’t just be a coincidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So now we’re banking on Mallory finishing a season healthy which it seems like he never does

Is this a sign of how tough practices have been compared to before?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lot of talk about practices being much more physical. Cool. Here we are. How about more thought and time put into better running a more cohesive offense

Lot of talk about practices being much more physical. Cool. Here we are. How about more thought and time put into better running a more cohesive offense
Uh oh, does Mario understand availability the same way he understands offensive spread concepts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back