Gaby talking about TE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Omg practices are too physical after we just got papped up by Middle Tennessee State. Wtf did you all expect. If Mario is who everybody thought he was 3 months ago he probably just had them go thru the most physical week of practices since he has been with them since January. You just lost to Middle Tennessee St I don’t think he cares whose healthy after this week. He won championships here as a player and just saw his team lose to bums. 100% sure his focus is more on culture and not being a btch right now than health. We could finish 2-10 this season and he would still be back next year. He won 2 championships here he isn’t going to let losing to Middle Tennessee State slide. they were healthy playing and weren’t good enough to beat Middle Tennessee ***** state. Had to prove you deserve to be on the field this week. And if that’s at the cost of us losing a player at probably our deepest position on offense so be it. You want to win championships there has to be a ruthless mindset that comes with it.
Exactly what I'm saying we need to get our team mindset right have to keep installing that tough physical edge to this team ever week

Omg practices are too physical after we just got papped up by Middle Tennessee State. Wtf did you all expect. If Mario is who everybody thought he was 3 months ago he probably just had them go thru the most physical week of practices since he has been with them since January. You just lost to Middle Tennessee St I don’t think he cares whose healthy after this week. He won championships here as a player and just saw his team lose to bums. 100% sure his focus is more on culture and not being a btch right now than health. We could finish 2-10 this season and he would still be back next year. He won 2 championships here he isn’t going to let losing to Middle Tennessee State slide. they were healthy playing and weren’t good enough to beat Middle Tennessee ***** state. Had to prove you deserve to be on the field this week. And if that’s at the cost of us losing a player at probably our deepest position on offense so be it. You want to win championships there has to be a ruthless mindset that comes with it.

Ruthless is changing your offense after being embarrassed, and outsmarting your opponent, not physically punishing your team while forcing the square peg into the round hole.

My best guess is our dramatic increase in practice physicality is the likely culprit to a lot of these injuries. Some of the other posters pointed out the injuries ti Chaney, X, and George are definitely nothing to be contributed to anything other than awful luck. Plus Parrish getting his head slammed last week is simple cause & effect. But MC & Feld may need to amend practices and workouts a bit as there is definitely a trend forming from Oregon to now that needs to be reversed.........and oh yeah, yes, the ACL is a soft tissue injury, but let's not act like an ACL tear is some uncommon injury that only happens under MC/Felds watch.

Advertisement
If the rumor of Arroyo being done for the season is true, wouldn’t surprise me if this is the last we see of him as a Cane smh

this is it. There aren't any Xs or Os that fixes this

Advertisement
Ruthless is changing your offense after being embarrassed, and outsmarting your opponent, not physically punishing your team while forcing the square peg into the round hole.
Scheme should be irrelevant playing a team like Middle Tennessee State. We should be able to win that game with any poster on this board calling plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to start examining the strength staff. Lots soft tissue injuries.

Not a

when you see a big rash of soft tissue injuries like ACLs… it’s most likely you have a poor strength staff.

One reason why I like Feely. His guys didn’t seem to get many soft tissue injuries of the course of 3 years
This was a characteristic of Mario's Oregon teams. They were always suffering through rashes of injuries. There was one year that the squad was completely decimated.

I'm no expert on S&C but I would say that it's probably a result of having very physical hard hitting practices.

This was a characteristic of Mario's Oregon teams. They were always suffering through rashes of injuries. There was one year that the squad was completely decimated.

I'm no expert on S&C but I would say that it's probably a result of having very physical hard hitting practices.
100%

There’s a reason physical practices, full pads, full hitting, are limited in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back