Gaby on roster retention...

Yeah, and lost to MTSU and Duke. I'd rather a coach teach and mentor the talented headaches than lose with Eagle Scouts.

Hopefully longterm this works. TBD.

Mario tried with Jaylan and Thad and Avantae and others. The only talented headache who was asked to leave immediately was Nesta. Everyone else had a chance to make a change, but at a certain point you can't let those those guys run the asylum any longer.

Advertisement
Aw, don't cry.

You didn't say you disagreed. You kept yammering on with "that's a weak *** excuse" when that's what actually happened.

But, yeah, keep constructing that alternate reality where "the backups" were all untalented hacks who didn't impact the team culture at all.
You’re really just used to wearing people out with words aren’t you?

You’re literally saying nothing

What do you think law school is for?

Relax, we disagree. No big deal.
You know I respect the heck out of you

No hard feelings I think my original comment was a bit hyperbolic anyway but am still really interested to see how we finish strong in the portal

I like to wait until the dust settles to get too far ahead of myself

No hard feelings I think my original comment was a bit hyperbolic anyway but am still really interested to see how we finish strong in the portal

I’m on my cell phone but if I could I’d post the Michael Jackson Thriller eating popcorn gif

Advertisement

All good sir! I can definitely dig in on a particular issue and run it into the ground.

One of these days, we'll have a beer and hopefully our players will be back to the UM standard at that point.

That mother****ing Homecoming game against F$U nearly broke me. What a pathetic quit job...ON HOMECOMING...zero pride...

My $0.02 is that Mario has already turned over 2/3 of Manny’s roster between graduation, transfers out and retirements. Only a few more guys buried on the depth chart to go, and most of them will have enough credits to graduate this month or summer so are manageable one way or the other.

The remaining Manny recruits are guys like Kinchens and Restrepo who have both the talent and attitude you want from an upper class player / leader. I have been hard on Flagg in the past but love the fact he’s on the team at this moment, kid loves to grind. He may decide to go elsewhere to play more but I hope he opts to stay with the team and go the grad assistant route over time.

So I see the roster turnover as essentially fait accompli.

All good sir! I can definitely dig in on a particular issue and run it into the ground.

One of these days, we'll have a beer and hopefully our players will be back to the UM standard at that point.

That mother****ing Homecoming game against F$U nearly broke me. What a pathetic quit job...ON HOMECOMING...zero pride...
I’ve been a fan for a long time my guy and I’ve never just flat out stopped watching. Once you could tell the team quit, I was like ****…I can find something else to do for 4 hours on a saturday

Worst feeling imaginable. Mario will get it figured out though

I’ve been a fan for a long time my guy and I’ve never just flat out stopped watching. Once you could tell the team quit, I was like ****…I can find something else to do for 4 hours on a saturday

Worst feeling imaginable. Mario will get it figured out though

Yessir.

I will say that the next week at GaTech was pretty nice. Restored my faith in humanity. Stayed after the game for a half-hour to thank the (remaining) players for their effort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back