Ga Tech can't stop the run

Advertisement
GT's offense has a QB who will take care of the ball. They will gain some yards and score some points.

GT's defense is unlikely to offer much resistance. I'll add that their defensive line is significantly banged up, and that they play a game this week.

Expect our starters to play the whole game.

Miami 44 GT 21.

GT's offense has a QB who will take care of the ball. They will gain some yards and score some points.

GT's defense is unlikely to offer much resistance. I'll add that their defensive line is significantly banged up, and that they play a game this week.

Expect our starters to play the whole game.

Miami 44 GT 21.
their QB has quietly put up numbers rivaling TVD's. ~1100 yards, 11 TDs, 2 picks so far. GT is definitely gonna get their points especially if we're still without mesidor and deen. will be up to the offense to play a clean game, run all over them, and hit some explosives.

It's time to eat then. Our Oline and RBs need to get ready to feast.
Hungry Full House GIF

Excited Winnie The Pooh GIF
Ice Cube Bbq GIF
Hoes gotta eat too.

Advertisement
GT is awful.

Been saying we won't have a good idea on how good our running game is until after Clemson.

The highlighted games below should be how we measure how good we are. Just beating up on bad teams doesn't really tell us anything.
Last year we weren’t beating up on bad teams. We were a bad team.

Beating up on bad teams is what we should be doing.

And we resoundly beat A2M.

Progress.

they've allowed
-224yds to wake
-299yds to ole miss
-196yds to south carolina state
-227 to louisville
Well well well…. What do we have here fellas! Lol I tell you one thing, if I’m the RB Room I’m paying steak dinner incentives to the OLINE if we can get 250+ on the ground October 7. I wouldn’t hesitate.

Advertisement
their QB has quietly put up numbers rivaling TVD's. ~1100 yards, 11 TDs, 2 picks so far. GT is definitely gonna get their points especially if we're still without mesidor and deen. will be up to the offense to play a clean game, run all over them, and hit some explosives.
misleading ... tyler has sat out four quarters this season ... imagine if he played those quarters .... let that marinate

Too Early Prediction:

Miami 45, GT 13

GT will have limited opportunities due to the no-longer new clock rule and Miami’s running game. TVD/Dawson dial up a solid halftime lead and roll over the Ramblin’ Wreck in the second half. 3 touchdowns from TVD, 3 from The RB Committee.

I think they put up more than 21 points on us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if we air it out a bit. Sometimes you get these obvious mismatches, so the defense will overcompensate. They may put 7-8 guys in the box knowing we can run it easy on them.

Then there's also all those WR recruits in attendance. Have to think Mario knows that they have to show something...unlike UF vs Charlotte.

Ga Tech Ranking after 4 games vs (UM in parentheses):

-Total Defense #115 (UM is #13)
-Rush Defense #128 (UM is #2)
-Pass Defense # 34 (UM is #66)

-Total Offense #17 (UM is #8)
-Rush Offense #34 (UM is #11)
-Pass Offense #24 (UM is #21)

Miami SHOULD totally shut down their run game and force them to rely on what has been their strength - the passing game. Miami will most likely go 60% run / 40% passing, eating up clock, getting explosives on passing downs, and expect Kam to have a key turnover. Tech will score but Miami with a major advantage in TOP, rushing yards, rushing TD's and passing TD's. Miami 42 Tech 17.

Irony: GT beat us awhile back with a running game and played keep away.

We'll beat them with a running game and play keep away.

Advertisement
Back