fwiw

FSU fans are so ******* delusional it's unreal...

Real talk, anybody thinking they're going to pull a BTW linebacker over UM is ***ing bat**** crazy. I've said this in the past but I think there's a whole new group of FSU fans that have never really followed recruiting before. Their head coach is a former UM staff member (who wasn't fired..Golden wanted to keep him) who had one son run track at UM and another play football there. The son who ran track is now on the coaching staff at BTW. The head coach is great friends with the UM linebacker coach, who is an ordained minister from Miami, which plays huge for UM. And, the head coach is VERY involved in the recruiting process. But FSU thinks they're getting Thomas, LMAO. ******* retards. BTW according to Mike Bakas, FSU isn't even in it that much right now. It's between UM and Bama, and Thomas didn't even bring his mother to his Alabama visit. I think Bakas sucks but like bomb explained he is reasonably accurate when it comes to South Florida kids. Who is Thomas going to go play for, Micheal Barrow or some white guy he has never met before up at FSU who just got hired as LB coach and James Coley? I won't post on this board for a month if Thomas doesn't end up at Miami. People are dumb as ****. The FSU signing day meltdown is going to be epic.

The only guys that I think FSU has a real shot at is Bryant and Coley. Coley strikes me as a South Florida kid though who will end up at UM. Bryant, I'm not sure but I think UM and location win out in the end.

Advertisement
I think Odell is out on the road. What tour of the IPF there really isn't anything there yet to tour.

poster on our board that is pretty well connected in tally

I had lunch today at FSU and was taken on a tour of the IPF currently being built. I was able to get a few tidbits from one of the coaches i have known for 12 years now. Either the noles a delusional or they again, will close very strong on NSD.

According to this Coach FSU feels very strongly about signing the following players:

Keith Bryant, Tim Williams, Matt Thomas, Laremy Tunsil and Stacy Coley..... Coach O said he feels Denver Kirkland will end up at Miami and that Alex Collins will end up at Arkansas. He did not comment on Jalen Ramsey but said he thought he and his dad had a very good visit to FSU. They are concerned about Ryan Green taking visits so look for them to try and put a choke hold on that kid as well as Ira Denson. Not the star studded class FSU is used to putting together, but if they land all those kids top 6 probably for sure. I questioned him about class size and he didnt seem to care about that.....they would "sort if all out if they land the kids they want" Anyways thats about all from here in enemy territory..

I'd say they have a good shot at Bryant and Coley. Tunsil will be a close one - they're gonna have to buy Bama off...intredasting. As for thomas and Kirkland...no shot. And Collins? GTFOOH.

Real talk, anybody thinking they're going to pull a BTW linebacker over UM is ***ing bat**** crazy. I've said this in the past but I think there's a whole new group of FSU fans that have never really followed recruiting before. Their head coach is a former UM staff member (who wasn't fired..Golden wanted to keep him) who had one son run track at UM and another play football there. The son who ran track is now on the coaching staff at BTW. The head coach is great friends with the UM linebacker coach, who is an ordained minister from Miami, which plays huge for UM. And, the head coach is VERY involved in the recruiting process. But FSU thinks they're getting Thomas, LMAO. ******* retards. BTW according to Mike Bakas, FSU isn't even in it that much right now. It's between UM and Bama, and Thomas didn't even bring his mother to his Alabama visit. I think Bakas sucks but like bomb explained he is reasonably accurate when it comes to South Florida kids. Who is Thomas going to go play for, Micheal Barrow or some white guy he has never met before up at FSU who just got hired as LB coach and James Coley? I won't post on this board for a month if Thomas doesn't end up at Miami. People are dumb as ****. The FSU signing day meltdown is going to be epic.

The only guys that I think FSU has a real shot at is Bryant and Coley. Coley strikes me as a South Florida kid though who will end up at UM. Bryant, I'm not sure but I think UM and location win out in the end.

COT**** I'd rep the **** out of this if I wasn't on my phone.

Someone get my back!

This, well said. Look, you never know....it may happen, but to "feel good" about it is ******* ludicrous. It's like us "feeling good" about a kid from Lincoln.

Advertisement
When has FSU not felt good about a kid?

Fsu doesn't lose recruits, they run out of room or just don't want the kid anymore. Much like hey don't lose games, it's the refs fault.

I'm actually really looking forward to the "Thomas is a good player but the staff didn't make him a priority" threads from FSU fans.

You're giving him more credit than I actually did.:)

Advertisement
Every year FSU fans think they are going to win a BCS title and every year they think "THIS" is the year they clean up in Dade and Broward county. Its the same tired *** **** from that fan base every single year.....

Every year FSU fans think they are going to win a BCS title and every year they think "THIS" is the year they clean up in Dade and Broward county. Its the same tired *** **** from that fan base every single year.....

Yep, **** those retards. They'll occasionally pull a kid from South Florida we really wanted, especially in West Palm Beach...but it won't be from Booker T. Washington high school if it's a player UM has recruited all year. Especially when Ice Harris is the coach and Micheal Barrow is the lead recruiter.

Advertisement
UPDATE:

They also feel pretty good about Clinton Portis, Reggie Wayne, Sean Taylor and Ray Lewis. Ed Reed is 50/50.

Advertisement
I can't wait till FSU is stuck with all of these Mid Major Talents they take to try to get package deals.

Advertisement
Back