fwiw

tokengator

obama bucks provider
poster on our board that is pretty well connected in tally

I had lunch today at FSU and was taken on a tour of the IPF currently being built. I was able to get a few tidbits from one of the coaches i have known for 12 years now. Either the noles a delusional or they again, will close very strong on NSD.

According to this Coach FSU feels very strongly about signing the following players:

Keith Bryant, Tim Williams, Matt Thomas, Laremy Tunsil and Stacy Coley..... Coach O said he feels Denver Kirkland will end up at Miami and that Alex Collins will end up at Arkansas. He did not comment on Jalen Ramsey but said he thought he and his dad had a very good visit to FSU. They are concerned about Ryan Green taking visits so look for them to try and put a choke hold on that kid as well as Ira Denson. Not the star studded class FSU is used to putting together, but if they land all those kids top 6 probably for sure. I questioned him about class size and he didnt seem to care about that.....they would "sort if all out if they land the kids they want" Anyways thats about all from here in enemy territory..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything could happen, but AC's girlfriend that goes to miami was ripping on arkansas fans the other day and she talks to mccord. Bielema changing schools so late doesn't seem like it'd be able to flip him that fast. Hopefully they are as delusional as we like to believe.

They just assume that because of looming sanctions and them winning the ACC, that Miami has no chance of beating them out for recruits. They are simpling just underestimating the recruiting abilities of Golden and his staff.

Anything could happen, but AC's girlfriend that goes to miami was ripping on arkansas fans the other day and she talks to mccord. Bielema changing schools so late doesn't seem like it'd be able to flip him that fast. Hopefully they are as delusional as we like to believe.

Yeah, the most inside source out there on AC told an Arkansas fan she "wouldn't have to worry about it" when they were telling her to get used to the pig suey ****.

Advertisement
Good. This means the trolling is complete.

Only thing better than beating FSU for a recruit is making them think he's all theirs till the last minute.

Jonestown Kool-Aid anyone??? Come NSD there will be FSU fans calling for Jimbo's head!

Advertisement
I had lunch today at FSU and was taken on a tour of the IPF currently being built. I was able to get a few tidbits from one of the coaches i have known for 12 years now. Either the noles a delusional or they again, will close very strong on NSD.

According to this Coach FSU feels very strongly about signing the following players:

Keith Bryant, Tim Williams, Matt Thomas, Laremy Tunsil and Stacy Coley..... Coach O said he feels Denver Kirkland will end up at Miami and that Alex Collins will end up at Arkansas. He did not comment on Jalen Ramsey but said he thought he and his dad had a very good visit to FSU. They are concerned about Ryan Green taking visits so look for them to try and put a choke hold on that kid as well as Ira Denson. Not the star studded class FSU is used to putting together, but if they land all those kids top 6 probably for sure. I questioned him about class size and he didnt seem to care about that.....they would "sort if all out if they land the kids they want" Anyways thats about all from here in enemy territory..

Balderdash.

Advertisement
[]_[];1260770 said:
Speaking of Coley...

Stacey Coley just spotted leaving AG's office with parents

Anybody with ITU VIP know if this is legit?

114.gif

Advertisement
Back