FWIW (Jacurri)

Advertisement
WTF is this beta *** bull****?

I chalk it up to being a stressful time for these young men. This portal stuff was supposed to give them more self agency, but it's still the wild west. Must be **** on a 19-22 year old.... best thing JB can do is ball out at the bowl game and then see what doors open up for him. I don't know why he'd be in a rush to leave Miami tbh.

Advertisement
I chalk it up to being a stressful time for these young men. This portal stuff was supposed to give them more self agency, but it's still the wild west. Must be **** on a 19-22 year old.... best thing JB can do is ball out at the bowl game and then see what doors open up for him. I don't know why he'd be in a rush to leave Miami tbh.
Exactly. He'll be sitting at any P5 school for another year minimum so what's the rush to leave. Insane he asks for a redshirt and then is posting crybaby ****.

He can do both. He's just that good.
trim.A66F7012-FCFD-4597-8373-A90026E7D311.gif

Jacurri can get the **** out with that ****. I wouldnt let him play in the meaningless bowl game. Transfer to GT and sit the bench there too.
If JB doesn't go and make it right with Mario, then I say we just get one of those walkons, get him some snaps, have him play Emory ball, thrown in a bunch of wildcat and hope that Guidry can get us the dub.

Advertisement
Can't deal with an emotional *** QB man.

Some of y'all excuse this soft shoulder display?

Because he the last man standing?

This is just confirmation that mentally, he might not be up to the task at hand, IMO..
He should NOT be posting on social media. He needs to check himself and focus on the task at hand.

Streeter from Caneville addressed this a month ago. In a podcast discussion of why Jaccuri hadn't seen the field. Streeter said (paraphrasing), "Life isn't always fair. However, there may come a time when you get an opportunity. It's up to you to take advantage of the opportunity regardless of whether you think you have been treated fairly or not. You have to put all the things and feelings aside and make the most of the opportunity."

It's just that simple. The ball is literally in his hands.

Streeter from Caneville's podcast 3 hours ago says Jacurri is NOT transferring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacurri has been quiet all year. We have been told by Cribby it was NEVER an issue of him playing if needed. He literally has done NOTHING, said nothing hinted at nothing and somehow folks have made a whole bunch of assumptions, telling him to gtfo. Being upset with HIM? Its crazy. What in the **** has he done wrong? It’s baffling. As for that post? That **** is as ambiguous as it gets. Nothing there.

Advertisement
Back