FWIW I talked to Shane McDermott

Gee whiz OP you really came outta left field with this one didn't ya?

The sun is going to rise tomorrow as well.

Why the need to bust on a guy bringing good news? It may be obvious to you, but there have been a few porsters worried about ND.

Advertisement
Yeah it was funny, Shane was laughing saying how ND tried to pull a fast one and hire their older bro to kinda indirectly attract KC (even if they won't admit it) but it really worked out the opposite way and KC indirectly helped his brother get the job despite having zero ties to the school haha. Crazy how much leverage recruitment has, it really is crazy.

His older brother does have a tie to ND actually. A person who coached him at Colorado St. is now at ND and helped the cause. Either way, he doesnt get the ND gig if not for his younger brother
no one here knows that, and it's unfair to the kid to claim it.

Yeah it was funny, Shane was laughing saying how ND tried to pull a fast one and hire their older bro to kinda indirectly attract KC (even if they won't admit it) but it really worked out the opposite way and KC indirectly helped his brother get the job despite having zero ties to the school haha. Crazy how much leverage recruitment has, it really is crazy.

His older brother does have a tie to ND actually. A person who coached him at Colorado St. is now at ND and helped the cause. Either way, he doesnt get the ND gig if not for his younger brother

Good call. Im just assuming and have a hunch, but odds are in my favor

A calculated move, I'm sure, but probably not the biggest factor. Just my guess though.

Advertisement

A calculated move, I'm sure, but probably not the biggest factor. Just my guess though.

If ND pulled his brother coaching gig because KC signed with us it would just solidify the scumbagginess of their Corch.

GA roles are for 1 or 2 years, and older bro starts now, right? So it's possible he won't even be on campus by the time Shane matriculates, or overlap by a few months only... I doubt there's a significant correlation.

****, can't even ask an honest question around here without getting all the butthurt captain save - a hoes telling me to "let the kid have his fun". So basically nobody can answer my question except D.L.I.N.K.D.AGR8, thank you for passing along what you heard instead of throwing out cliche message board lines.

44.gif

Negged for this LACanes?

So, basically, I nailed it

So, let me ask you this then, what is Shane waiting for? I thought I read somewhere about him boasting that he was gonna commit early and show everyone how to stick to a commitment. Wasn't that him? Or have I been huffing too much glue today?

Many top prospects wait until after spring evaluation is over so other prospects from their school get looked at by the many college coaches who come to see kids like McDermott. Kevin Olsen did the same thing last year.. He commited right around april May eventhough we all knew he was a cane. He tried to get some schools to look at his buddies as well.

Advertisement
So, let me ask you this then, what is Shane waiting for? I thought I read somewhere about him boasting that he was gonna commit early and show everyone how to stick to a commitment. Wasn't that him? Or have I been huffing too much glue today?

Do a little research sir.

KC's father said recently in an interview that KC and the family will go up to ND at the end of the month and then they will come back down and attend either a Miami practice or it may have been the Spring Game he said, and then KC will committ and get it over with. He also scoffed at all the schools that are trying to jump in the mix this late.

Not trying to be a ****, cause you're usually a good poster, but how early do you want these kids to committ? It's still early March and the kid is going to pull the trigger before his senior season. Yet here you are questioning the kid as if he is Matt Thomas 2.0. Have a little patience.

w/ hegemon here. thanks for the info. but, i would have been shocked any report other than this.

I remember seeing KC when Shane came on his OV back in 2009. KC was 13 years old and was already bigger than some of the guys on the team.

Advertisement
Gee whiz OP you really came outta left field with this one didn't ya?

The sun is going to rise tomorrow as well.

Why the need to bust on a guy bringing good news? It may be obvious to you, but there have been a few porsters worried about ND.

Why because his brother might be there for a year?

You realize The Mcdermotts and Linders go fishing 24/7 365 you think the two older brothers are never out there with the two younger brothers?

People are stupid I've accepted that long ago.

If people are truly that stupid here maybe you should take your highly educated porsting to another site that will appreciate you for all you do.

LOL at people actually going out of there way to post reputation points.

****s hilarious.

Anyone with a brain stem would think KC's chances of being a cane are hovering around 90%.

God lord fools.

Dude Hagemon tell us more man you are so knowledgable. God **** you are man dude. GTFO of my thread man.

Last edited:
And sorry guys I was at the Cadillac Open at Doral today (it was ******* awesome.. i urge you guys to try to get out there Fri-Sun tickets are relatively cheap and all the big names in golf are there. Just an overall great experience. And for fellow students entrance after 3PM with a cane card or student card is FREE. FREE!).

Anyways, to reply to you guys asking me why he isnt pulling the trigger yet... Gotta give my man Cash credit on the fact that he was asked to wait for his teammates to get more exposure. Yeah, I know... a SouthFla kid who isnt selfish and only worried about himself... CRAZY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
But Greg Bryant said he's going to note dame and they talk all the time

Weren't Hegemon and 5X the ones who were basically calling everyone stupid for even thinking that Alex Collins wasn't gonna end up a Cane?

Yup, already saw that one. I know there's plenty more if I wanna go digging around. These 2 clowns are the last ones that need to be running their mouths like they actually know **** about anything.

Advertisement
Back