FWIW, hearing rumors of a Possible Transfer (UGA) NOT Sony!

Advertisement
A UGA fan board is talking about the possibility that Isaiah McKenzie may be looking to leave UGA and follow Richt here. Again, TIFWIW. It would be a good pickup for us.

How do you figure?

He hasn't done diddly squat at Georgia.

Do you even watch Ga games? Sec fans are scared to death of that cat.

I watched a UF games against Ga, gaytor fans would be like " don't kick it to him or " he makes u hold your breath every time he touches the ball".

This is a huge pickup

A UGA fan board is talking about the possibility that Isaiah McKenzie may be looking to leave UGA and follow Richt here. Again, TIFWIW. It would be a good pickup for us.

How do you figure?

He hasn't done diddly squat at Georgia.

Hasn't done diddly squat??? I love Berrios but his return skills are nowhere near joystick. Really hope this comes to fruition.

berrios didn't get run down. if you know anything about football, the guy had the angle on him. he didn't get run down. stop it.

Advertisement
Berrios is a white guy and not from Florida so he gets killed here. Should have redshirted last year. When they had time off this year, they built some things around him and he had a good game. Stays healthy he goes over 1000 all purpose next year with ease.

Berrios is a white guy and not from Florida so he gets killed here.

He gets killed here because he hasn't done anything and is an AWFUL punt returner.

All his SPARQ numbers have yet to translate to the field.

UGA won't allow it

I don't know the validity of op statements but no way UGA would block a player from going to his old head coach out conference

UGA in the pass has not block a kid from transferring to any college even those in SEC, example Mettlenberg to LSU and the QB that went to AU so unless they change their policy they would not block it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back