FWIW, hearing rumors of a Possible Transfer (UGA) NOT Sony!

Advertisement
Can he grow into a LT?

Obviously the wrong thread for this, but curious as to your thoughts on Rumph. Didn't see anything from you in the other thread

I don't know Richt's reasoning for the move. I have no idea about Rumph's technical expertise (which we need). I have only wild speculation as to what it means for recruiting. All in all, any comment I make would feel pretty meaningless, so I stay out of it.

A UGA fan board is talking about the possibility that Isaiah McKenzie may be looking to leave UGA and follow Richt here. Again, TIFWIW. It would be a good pickup for us.

We've got enough 5'8" 170lb. players...Unless he's a 4.25 forty guy..

Kids following Rumph is a good thing. Lets get all these recruits to follow him as well. 6 stud recruits in the next two years at AH.

Advertisement
A UGA fan board is talking about the possibility that Isaiah McKenzie may be looking to leave UGA and follow Richt here. Again, TIFWIW. It would be a good pickup for us.

UGA won't allow it

I don't know the validity of op statements but no way UGA would block a player from going to his old head coach out conference

Can he grow into a LT?

Obviously the wrong thread for this, but curious as to your thoughts on Rumph. Didn't see anything from you in the other thread

I don't know Richt's reasoning for the move. I have no idea about Rumph's technical expertise (which we need). I have only wild speculation as to what it means for recruiting. All in all, any comment I make would feel pretty meaningless, so I stay out of it.

That's why I stayed out of it too. I don't have the knowledge to feel strongly either way so I don't say anything. On him and other assistants that I'm not familiar with their skills or how they fit Richt's coaching style.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UGA cant block a hardship transfer for a kid wanting to go back home. The NCAA will have a say so on the hardship transfer because they wont have to sit out a year but most of the "excuses" to transfer are BS and the NCAA will make them sit a year anyway.

he'd have to sit out a year. why wouldn't uga allow it? no reason for them not to allow it.

Just because they have the power not to allow it I guess. They might not want a bunch of their players trying to leave to follow their old coach. So to prevent that they might not allow anyone to transfer here, and obviously they already can't transfer to any team in the SEC or any team they play in the next 3-4 years.

Yea more power over the free labor. You can't even change your massa unless your massa says so.

Its dicey though, they don't want a rep in South Florida of ******** over players. It gets around fast.

So far you have the lead for the most audaciously ignorant statement of 2016. Keep up the good work.

UGA cant block a hardship transfer for a kid wanting to go back home. The NCAA will have a say so on the hardship transfer because they wont have to sit out a year but most of the "excuses" to transfer are BS and the NCAA will make them sit a year anyway.

So what do u think happens

Advertisement
Miami is not on Georgia's future schedule. Unless UGA claims Richt tampered with McKenzie there are no grounds for UGA to deny a transfer to Coral Gables. But as Franchise said, all McKenzie needs is a homesick sob story.

he's gonna sit out a year. that's for certain. who claimed he's filing for a hardship?

Advertisement
makes sense with the Brady news bring him in but doubtful the NCAA sides with us on it and give him hardship

You sign to play for a school not a coach. It's not "free transfers with out sitting out a year" b/c the coach left.

Advertisement
Back