Future DBU

YoungBallCoach

Redshirt Freshman
I'm crossing my fingers that they all make it in.. But man this group of DBs is a Scary Sight

[TWEET]851814302822608897[/TWEET]

[TWEET]851818569038000131[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jobe
Campbell(hopefully)
Hall
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Russell

Would be arguably the best db class we have ever signed on paper

Jobe
Campbell(hopefully)
Hall
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Russell

Would be arguably the best db class we have ever signed on paper

On paper there's no argument. Every single name on that list is a player and a few of them have upper, upper, UPPER elite ceilings.

Advertisement
Rank them

Same way I just listed. Must caution I first disagreed with Miami going after Russell back in January but boy I was wrong.... he's a physical as5 safety that would knock your block off. I'm very high on all the guys we got committed or are targeting

And that's without Russell, Hall, Blades, and potentially Tyson Campbell... starting to look more like this

hurricanes-db.jpg

Advertisement
I know everyone is in love with Jobe and Hall but.. my favorite is Gilbert Frierson.. idk how you watch his film and think anyone better then him..

Advertisement
It's impossible to pick one but I love Hall and Russell's game. Those two are just viscous.

Former Ambassador Frierson is working hard to hang onto Jobe. He's pitching like a timeshare salesman. Jobe's got that BJ Henderson aura about him.

Advertisement
Man y'all so gullible you guys fall for this every year man, Kobe is not coming to Miami.

If he came out of retirement he could definitely get us to the sweet 16 again for sure! I think he could push Lonnie Walker if he makes it in, I'm still holding out hope though

Campbells mixture of size and speed puts him another level for me. The only guy I will lose my **** over if we don't land. That's a lot of talent though!

Advertisement
Back