Future DBU

Advertisement
Not going to get my hopes up with Campbell, its too early, but that would be a haul.

Stay on Jobe in Connecticut, recruit the heck out of Tyson, and also keep an ace or two.

Another Blades in a Canes uniform got me hyped mayne

I know everyone is in love with Jobe and Hall but.. my favorite is Gilbert Frierson.. idk how you watch his film and think anyone better then him..

The major difference I noticed after watching film on all of them is this:: When Hall hits you, you go backwards:: When Jobe hits you, you go sideways :: When Frierson hits you, you wake up later...Not much to separate them except Hall just passes the eye test if you're looking for a future NFL player..

Advertisement
I know everyone is in love with Jobe and Hall but.. my favorite is Gilbert Frierson.. idk how you watch his film and think anyone better then him..

You haven't got the memo. According to the mopes and trolls on here, any kid who commits early to the Canes or is a Cane lock is garbage (Ivey, Blades, Frierson). lmao. I think this attitude comes from deep insecurity and a lack of self confidence.

Barely a dimes worth of difference between Frierson, Hall, and Jobe at safety.

Advertisement
Back