Future 50 Updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't compare Riley Williams to anyone right now. Kid looks like he's still 15 years old (and, despite the athleticism, appears to have some baby fat). I think of this in a positive way. Whatever he becomes, I think it's a reasonable guess to say it'll be wildly different once he goes through the next 18 months of physical and mental development.

Two of my nephews have attended img and the owner is a good friend of mine. Their standards are definitely top notch. But the bigger issue with them is the schedule kids have to keep. Not alot of kids can keep up with such a greuling schedule. It's very demanding on the kids. But what they ask out of you certainly does prepare you for a life after school. One thing youre wrong about though is the assumption that img the school and img the agency are one and the same. They aren't. They're actually completely separate from each other. The owner of the school (not the paper, but the money) is a woman named Nancy. She actually comes from the music world which is how her and I became friends years ago. ALOT of people have that same misconception that the school and the agency are extensions of the other. Honestly it was just a very smart business move on her part to be able to piggy back the brand.
IMG Academy operates as a separate business. However IMG Academy and the Legacy Hotel at IMG Academy are owned by the parent company IMG Endeavor and it's profits are on the IMG Endeavor books. IMG Academy is a subsidiary business of IMG Endeavor.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220716-171812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't compare Riley Williams to anyone right now. Kid looks like he's still 15 years old (and, despite the athleticism, appears to have some baby fat). I think of this in a positive way. Whatever he becomes, I think it's a reasonable guess to say it'll be wildly different once he goes through the next 18 months of physical and mental development.

Agree 10000%. This is my first time seeing him outside of his tape obviously and couldn’t agree more. He has so much more room to shape his body and become even more of a presence physically and being at IMG will definitely be a huge step towards that. Like you said that, even right now he is still dominant so it’s scary to think what he can and will become.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back