Further Proof Kuligowski Sucked

He is the defensive coordinator and assistant head coach at Toledo. So he must have done something right. And he had a top 10 defensive line at Bama. He produced the most talented defensive lines that Miami has seen in a while. We haven had a defensive line that good since the early 2000's. Also, coach Kul was known for his recruting
Be our guest and go cheer for Toledo...

Advertisement
He still ended up a Miami Hurricanes so coach Kul still got him to come. And it says in the article he didn’t like him at first. But what happened was that they probably watched his senior tape and then he realized the potential
Assumptions....

Assumptions....
This article is basically an assumption. First off, We don’t know if this happened. And we don’t know the true relationship between any coach and player. Bottom line is that Rousseau went to Miami and was recruited by Kul. You can’t dispute that

They saw that length and said, ‘We gotta take this guy.’
source.gif

Advertisement
He still ended up a Miami Hurricanes so coach Kul still got him to come. And it says in the article he didn’t like him at first. But what happened was that they probably watched his senior tape and then he realized the potential

You can’t fix stupid.

Advertisement
Have we watched the same defensive lines? The homerism on this board is astonishing.
He didn't recruit at all, he left an empty cupboard which is at least half of his job so yeah he sucked. The line looked good with him with someone else's recruits.... amazing I have to dumb it down this much.

It literally says Banda and Manny recruited him, lmao

Advertisement
He was a great coach. You can’t argue that. And I thought he was a good recruiter at Miami. Idk how he did at Bama

He sucked here AND at bama in recruiting. Can't recruit when you stay for a year.

As for as being a great coach... ehhh. I'd be a great coach too if I had the talent he has worked with. Not the talent he recruited!

Kool was such a bizarre coach. I remember this past Miami vs FSU game I ran into Djack and we spoke about coach kool and he told me that Kool was the greatest technical coach he ever had and that he uses his drill and techniques coaching now. I think we can agree he had the right philosophy and principles in reaking havoc. Was such a god awful recruiter which makes no sense considering how good of a coach he was

Just seemed like a real introvert. Probably has social anxiety.

He is the defensive coordinator and assistant head coach at Toledo. So he must have done something right. And he had a top 10 defensive line at Bama. He produced the most talented defensive lines that Miami has seen in a while. We haven had a defensive line that good since the early 2000's. Also, coach Kul was known for his recruting

Also, coach Kul was known for his recruting

Now your arw just trolling

Advertisement
Ivins: "You don’t see that kind of move frequently, but I think Miami did a really good job selling him on that. From what I was told, (Craig Kuligowski) who was coaching Miami’s defensive line at the time, he wasn’t really a fan of Greg Rousseau. This was Manny Diaz and (now) co-defensive coordinator Ephraim Banda. They saw that length and said, ‘We gotta take this guy.’

Pretty good article, here's a link

I wasnt that high on him either.

He came from a small school, didnt play big time comp...and he lined up alot at Safety and Wr. This board could attest to it...i was more high on DE from AH at the time. I didnt realize he could put on the weight he did in the short amount of time, thought he was a project at DE. Then i saw him face to face the spring he enrolled and instantly knew i was wrong. He was already big as **** and working drills in front of me kid looked like a dinosaur.

Advertisement
Back